What's new

Medal of Honor: Vanguard (PS2) (1 Viewer)

Jason Hughes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Hughes
Just wondering if anybody has had a chance to check this out yet. I know the MOH games are kind of generic, but I like them anyway. I wanted to know about the control scheme? Did they use the same crappy one on the last game with regards to movement or does it have a scheme like most FPS games where you use both thumbsticks to move?

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Wow, that's horrible.

Think I'll stick to the PC for my fps needs. I used to play 'em on consoles mostly, until I got used to the keyboard/ mouse control.

On the other hand, it sounds like the fixed controls on European Assault are the way I like 'em -- the left stick for moving and the right stick for turning. I find it way more intuitive than the forward/back/turn with left stick and strafe/up/down with right stick that a lot of people use.

Rhoq

Supporting Actor
A friend has MOH: Vanguard for the Wii. It's not bad, if you're into these WWII FPS games. The motion controls on the Nunchuk are buggy, but those actions can be replaced with button presses, so it's entirely playable.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks