Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

"Batman Beyond: The Zeta Project" to DVD? You decide!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 of 10 OFFLINE   DanielBH

DanielBH

Agent

• 27 posts

Posted April 09 2007 - 12:08 PM

Only two pieces of the DC Animated Universe have yet to see season sets - The Zeta Project (only one season exists) and Static Shock. Well, WB just opened up a survey asking how much we would be interested in several releases, so you may want to take a few moments to fill out the survey:

http://www.zoomerang....WEB226BDVALT9B

Other shows of interest on the survey: Tiny Toon Adventures, Freakazoid, Plastic Man (1979), Silverhawks, Herculoids, etc. Check it out!

#2 of 10 OFFLINE   tjguitar85

tjguitar85

Stunt Coordinator

• 166 posts

Posted April 09 2007 - 01:14 PM

I'd prefer Static over Zeta (for the crossovers), but of that list, gotta go for Tiny Toons.

#3 of 10 OFFLINE   John Kilduff

John Kilduff

Screenwriter

• 1,668 posts

Posted April 09 2007 - 03:02 PM

I cast "Yes" votes for "Tiny Toon Adventures" and "Freakazoid!", and "Not Sure" votes for the rest of the titles.

I also got a 5 dollar discount to use on any title at the WB Home Video website, so I decided to purchase a copy of "Crossing Delancey". I would've purchased it when I was in Florida last month, but there were so many other titles that caught my eye.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

I voted for wacky cartoons and got a discount to buy a straight-laced live-action title. Interesting, huh?
Forget the Rewind. If you want real retro action, go to http://www.retrojunk.com.

Proud member of the American Film Institute and a Wal-Mart employee (Yes, you can be both).

From Michelle Pfeiffer to Daryl Hannah and all points in-between, I love 80s women. Don't believe me? Scope out this link: htt.....

#4 of 10 OFFLINE   tjguitar85

tjguitar85

Stunt Coordinator

• 166 posts

Posted April 09 2007 - 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Kilduff
I cast "Yes" votes for "Tiny Toon Adventures" and "Freakazoid!", and "Not Sure" votes for the rest of the titles.

I also got a 5 dollar discount to use on any title at the WB Home Video website, so I decided to purchase a copy of "Crossing Delancey". I would've purchased it when I was in Florida last month, but there were so many other titles that caught my eye.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

I voted for wacky cartoons and got a discount to buy a straight-laced live-action title. Interesting, huh?

much better to use the wbnews 20% and usd 10% coupon, unless you were buying something thats a better deal than 28% off...

#5 of 10 OFFLINE   Josh_HI

Josh_HI

Second Unit

• 303 posts

Posted April 09 2007 - 05:21 PM

OOOOO please vote for PAC MAN & Tiny TOONS!!!

#6 of 10 OFFLINE   German Ramirez

German Ramirez

Agent

• 26 posts

Posted April 09 2007 - 06:11 PM

I was just wondering about Zeta a few days ago... I wish the '90s Jonny Quest was on that list... Guess it's never coming out on DVD.
"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows!"

#7 of 10 OFFLINE   Demis G

Demis G

Second Unit

• 418 posts

Posted April 09 2007 - 07:13 PM

OMG! Silverhawks !!!!!

#8 of 10 OFFLINE   Jay Pennington

Jay Pennington

Screenwriter

• 1,189 posts

Posted April 10 2007 - 08:27 AM

I once saw an unlicensed DVD that collected all the crossover Batman-related episodes of Zeta and Static Shock onto one disc. I'd love to see an official version of that. I don't need those entire series but it would be cool to have these orphan Batman eps.
-Jay

#9 of 10 OFFLINE   tjguitar85

tjguitar85

Stunt Coordinator

• 166 posts

Posted April 10 2007 - 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Pennington
I once saw an unlicensed DVD that collected all the crossover Batman-related episodes of Zeta and Static Shock onto one disc. I'd love to see an official version of that. I don't need those entire series but it would be cool to have these orphan Batman eps.

If they want to release those series, then there not going to do that cause it will hurt sales big time but if they don't see a market for these series and they released such a disc it would sell like hotcakes.

#10 of 10 OFFLINE   Jerome Grate

Jerome Grate

Screenwriter

• 2,935 posts

Posted April 16 2007 - 03:18 AM

Good selections from the list, but definetly I would love to see Static Shock the second season on DVD.
Listen Up People.., Rack Em and Pack Em.., We're Phantoms in 15.

Forum Nav Content I Follow