What's new

F/S: Equilibrium & Reign of Fire Japanese Import HD-DVDs (1 Viewer)

RobertCH

Stunt Coordinator
Both of these disks were viewed once and are mint. I'd like to hold onto them, but the NBA playoffs are coming up, and I could use the money to help with ticket costs.

From amazon.co.jp Equilibrium comes out to $48.23 shipped, while Reign of Fire clocks in at a whopping $57 shipped. From exploitedcinema, they would come to about $48 and $46 shipped respectively, if you went with first class mail. My prices are:

Equilibrium: SOLD
Reign of Fire: SOLD

I've completed some trades here, and if you want you can check my ebay feedback under the nick robums. I take paypal, and I ship all HD-DVDs in a card board dvd boxes to ensure safe transit.

PM or email me at [email protected]

RobertCH

Stunt Coordinator
I would also be willing to trade Reign of Fire for another import HD-DVD. My top wants would be the German release of Renaissances and Harry Potter.

RobertCH

Stunt Coordinator
Hey, thanks for the spot Paul. It's always nice to see that these A/V enthusiast forums are filled with such nice and helpful people. I actually just got an email from a Trey expressing interest in buy it, so while I guess he is not the Terry from the AVS thread, it is spoken for, pending payment. But I'll post in that thread and give Terry second dibs, just in case Trey changes his mind for some reason.

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks