-

Photo
- - - - -

Petition: X-Men (80s Seasons)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Simba1983

Simba1983

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted April 08 2007 - 05:03 AM

Sign my petition, because this show KICKED A$$. I don't desire any of this X-Men Evolution "crud". Show everyone your strength: of Rogue, of Juggernaut, and even Gladiator (my favorite)

Bring out seasoned box-sets of X-Men. Or I'll "Morph" into the "Pheonix" [saga] and release burning 'Sentinels". As "Beast" might say; "I agree doctor, this is a very good and [waited-two-lifetimes-for] idea".

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   WhitneyG

WhitneyG

Stunt Coordinator

• 102 posts

Posted April 08 2007 - 06:16 AM

There are three problems here: 1) there was no X-Men series in the 80s to my knowledge. Based on your puns, I think you're thinking of the one from the mid-90s. 2) You have not included a link to your petition (or is this it?). 3) I don't think threads purely about petitions are allowed, but I'll leave that point up to the mods...

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Tory

Tory

Screenwriter

• 1,316 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted April 08 2007 - 09:02 AM

I want the Pryde of the X-Men on DVD as well but I think it should be a special feature in the Spider-man & his Amazing Friends comlete series collection.
Hungry enough to eat a turnip and call it a turkey.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   German Ramirez

German Ramirez

Agent

• 26 posts

Posted April 08 2007 - 09:28 PM

Yea he obviously means the '90s X-Men as the '80s X-men only lasted one episode. Animation is legendary for TV, never actually seen it myself.
"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows!"