Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Law & Order SVU Year 4

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Katherine_K

Katherine_K

Second Unit

• 456 posts

Posted April 03 2007 - 02:13 AM

When I purchased Law & Order Year 5 today there was a coupon in it for Law & Order SVU Year 4 with an experation date of 12/31/07.

Interesting to note that there was a similar coupon in Law & Order SVU Year 3 for the season I bought today. That coupon had an experation date of 9/30/07 (six months out from the release of the season it applied to). Read what you want into that.

#2 of 4 Will_C

Will_C

Second Unit

• 271 posts

Posted April 06 2007 - 08:47 AM

Sorry, I just realised I put a bit of a spoiler in here. Apologies.

Yes! SVU S4. The best episode of the entire series, imho, Pandora, was in this season. A kick ass Stabler episode with Pam Grier added in. Man, he finally got to let loose on a sleeze during interrogation, and towards the end, he's debating if he should shoot a guy in the head. It's a great series throughout its run, but this episode is SVU at its finest. The only negative was there was little time for Marishka Hargitay's Benson. However, without her holding his rage in check, Chris Meloni's Stabler really let loose here! Highly recommended!
Rick Hunter
USMC Force Recon Scout Sniper
"If you run, you'll only die tired."

#3 of 4 MichelleB

MichelleB

Stunt Coordinator

• 156 posts

Posted July 25 2007 - 06:00 AM

Awesome news!
Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to closing out that gap we have in the DVD releases for that show.
Thanks for sharing.
Shows I Want on to see on DVD:
- Who's the Boss? Seasons 2-8
- Law & Order: SVU Season 9
- The Nanny Seasons 4-6
- Taxi Seasons 4-5

#4 of 4 MichelleB

MichelleB

Stunt Coordinator

• 156 posts

Posted September 04 2007 - 03:28 AM

Finally!