Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Upright Citizens Brigade: Season 2

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Christ Reynolds

Christ Reynolds

Producer

• 3,597 posts

Posted March 29 2007 - 05:33 AM

UCB Season 2 will be coming this fall, they are recording commentary for two episodes this saturday at their LA theatre.

CJ
And then when I feel so stuffed I can't eat anymore, I just use the restroom! And then I CAN eat more!

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Bill GrandPre

Bill GrandPre

Screenwriter

• 2,068 posts

Posted March 29 2007 - 06:36 AM

I wish they would just release an entire-series set. It would only be 6 discs. I'd rather re-buy season 1 in a box set with the other two seasons than wait until 2011 for an individual release for season 3.
Don't you ever, EVER compare me to "Family Guy," you hear me Kyle? Compare me to "Family Guy" again and so help me, I will kill you where you stand!

Do you have any idea what it's like? Everywhere I go: "Hey Cartman you must like 'Family Guy,' right?" "Hey, your sense of humor reminds me of...

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Steve_Knutzen

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter

• 1,317 posts

Posted March 29 2007 - 06:22 PM

This is the best TV-DVD news I've heard in a while. I figured the show was done since we hadn't heard anything in over three years. Good to know Comedy Central hasn't forgotten about UCB. "Mogomra!"
"Oh I can hold my breath for a long, long time!"

http://www.dvdprofil....s=TromaFiend02

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Christ Reynolds

Christ Reynolds

Producer

• 3,597 posts

Posted May 25 2007 - 01:10 PM

I've been enjoying my homemade 3-season dvd for years now, but I welcome the commentaries and extras. On season 1, the commentaries are just as funny as the episodes. CJ
And then when I feel so stuffed I can't eat anymore, I just use the restroom! And then I CAN eat more!

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Bill GrandPre

Bill GrandPre

Screenwriter

• 2,068 posts

Posted May 25 2007 - 01:11 PM

This has been pulled from the schedule but I wouldn't worry too much because "South Park" season 10 was pulled from the schedule at the same time and THAT will obviously be released so it's not like Comedy Central and Paramount are singling UCB out for cancellation.
Don't you ever, EVER compare me to "Family Guy," you hear me Kyle? Compare me to "Family Guy" again and so help me, I will kill you where you stand!

Do you have any idea what it's like? Everywhere I go: "Hey Cartman you must like 'Family Guy,' right?" "Hey, your sense of humor reminds me of...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users