Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Aragon 2004 & Acurus 100x3

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   DonnyD

DonnyD

Screenwriter

• 1,154 posts

Posted March 28 2007 - 12:19 AM

Two very nice, look almost new, amps that sound great adn look even better. Been using them to beef up my HT experience adn wow, do they even do just that!

The Acurus is the much sought after 3 channel with 100x3 at 8 ohms. Clean and works as expected with that classic Acurus presentation. Really wakes up the extra mains I have been running. No flickering in the on light. No scratches either. $350 + shipping (fedex). Do not have the original box but this amp will be packed in an even better box.

Aragon 2004..... Very good looking, beefy amp with a solid presentation. Drives my #1 mains, making them really sing. I always have this amp on as its dynamics are so addictive. This one is a Mondial build, dual mono amps and the beefy appearance makes its rack companions look small. Expect a near perfect condition. 100w x 2 at 8 ohm, with that doubling at 4 ohm. Had it both ways but am currently running it at 8 ohm load.
$450 firm + shipping from 38006. 44 Lb shipping weight.
"There comes a time in the lives of men, when taken at the tide, you're liable to ****ing drown..." R. Farina
"or go broke due to upgraditis..." D. Davis