What's new

Toshiba HD-A2 w/ HDMI, Toslink, & 3 sealed movies (1 Viewer)

calvin_b

Stunt Coordinator
Hi guys, I have up for sale an HD-A2 HD DVD player purchased from Best Buy. I am deciding to sell because I hardly ever use it to watch HD DVDs. Everything is included. I have put no more than 10 hours into it because I know I only watched 4 movies.

Included is a 30ft. Toslink cable and a 6' HDMI cable. The proof of purchase was removed due to rebate purposes for 3 HD DVD movies, which are included. I just checked on the status of the rebate, and they said it was no more than 2 weeks out that I'd receive them (today is March 13). The titles, once received, will be mailed to the purchaser of this item. The titles are Chronicles or Riddick, Constantine, and Four Brothers.

I am asking $340 for this, which includes shipping. $325 if you want to pay with a MO, cashier's check, or personal check. Please feel free to ask me any questions. I have giving it a chance here before I put it on eBay, but please feel free to check my name on eBay for feedback and references (username: Pacificablueco).

THANKS!!

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
You realize that according to Home Theater Forum rules, not to mention Paypal rules (and Ebay's, if you get that far), you are not allowed to ask more to cover Paypal fees.

Users who are viewing this thread