What's new

today only? (3-13-07) bond dvd set $125.00 Amazon (1 Viewer)

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Wow. Y'know... I was gonna try real hard to avoid these, thinking that I just may pick up a few of the Ultimates. But that price is just too good.

Ric

James D

Second Unit
It's May already?;) It's the Gold Box Deal of the Day. They will most likely sell out of this item before the day is over. Once they do, you will not be able to add it to your cart. If you want it, then you better place your order ASAP. Thanks for the heads-up, Tony.

ScottJH

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scott
Great deal! Comes out to $6.25/movie. Cheaper than the single disc releases.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
It's about the same price as Costco is currently selling them for: $33.99 per set (with member's coupon, thru Sunday 3/18).

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
I went for it, thanks, Tony! As for PQ compared to the previous sets (according to the very long thread in the DVD films section), most are better. Some, like my favorite "Spy Who Loved Me" suffer from edge enhancement. Maybe someone with a little more knowledge of that thread can give us the quick and dirty.

And here I was going to wait so that I have something to buy when I finally get into Hi-Def discs (assuming the 007's are out by then). But, I'm a sucker for great deals.

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
Dead is dead now. Went out of stock between when I had it in my cart and when I bought them (I fortunately got in on the deal; I just have to wait until they get 'em back in).

David Dias

Stunt Coordinator
Just out of curiosity I checked the price today and they're selling it for $180 for all 4 sets, so those of us who bought them yesterday saved a bunch of money.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i ordered.probably shouldnt have but couldnt resist.
used 2 day shipping for anothe 6 bucks.
should be here today or 'morrow.

David Dias

Stunt Coordinator
Mine shipped already, according to UPS I'm getting it on Friday! 007 marathon this weekend that's for sure.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
It's a good thing I saw this late, because I probably would have bought it! lol. ;)

Still, the regular price is reasonable, but I am going to have to wait for a while.

ry

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I'll be consoling myself with the 12-disc Rodgers & Hammerstein collection I just got at Costco for $34.

I really don't like the way they divided up the Bond sets anyway. I wish they'd made them chronological instead of just a random jumble.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks