Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Question on Night Gallery on Chiller TV

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Eric_Bee

Eric_Bee

Stunt Coordinator

• 71 posts

Posted March 09 2007 - 02:06 AM

I don't have DirecTV and so don't have the Chiller yet, but I have a question on Night Gallery for those who do have the channel.

According to the schedule on its website, Chiller is at least broadcasting Night Gallery in the same blocks as originally broadcast, e.g., where the show was originally broadcast with 2, 3, or 4 episodes in an hour, that is how Chiller is showing it, meaning that unlike the syndication packages which presented the show only in half-hour blocks, the episodes more than 30 minutes are not cut down and those less than 30 minutes are not padded up.

Thus, the key question - are the episodes running full and intact, as originally broadcast, or is Chiller making deletions (or time compressing) for extra commercials? Those who know please let the rest of us know. Thanks

#2 of 2 chas speed

chas speed

Second Unit

• 347 posts

Posted March 09 2007 - 05:27 PM

There is another thread about the Chiller channel and they say it's a little time compressed, but is not really cut that much. It's pretty much like the Sleuth channel. I think you would be better off getting Night Gallery from Columbia House videos on ebay or getting dubs off the shows run on Encore Mystery channel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users