What's new

Does anyone have this Lethal Weapon set? (1 Viewer)

jez

Stunt Coordinator
Hello, can anyone help me out with this?

I want to get this set.

However, i just want to make sure they all have dts and indeed the directors cuts?

Basicly is it this version of Lethal Weapon 1, this version of lethal weapon 2 and this version of Lethal weapon 3 in a box :)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i think just theatrical version no dts . looked @ it a weak ago thats what i remember

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
yeah, i dont know why i thought they werent and didnt.

i looked at it but i guess it didnt register.

jez

Stunt Coordinator
Perhaps because it just says directors cut at the top and could just mean the first film not the other two.

Brian Little

Stunt Coordinator

Are you sure all three have DTS on them? Since I looked at this one myself and there is absolutely no DTS logo or any mention of DTS on the packaging at all. Then again this is from the same Warner that released that Ace Ventura double pack with both films having DTS - yet not a logo or anything on the packaging to advertise it.

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher

As I said the 1st time. All 3 movies have the DTS track. And all 3 are the directors cuts also. And yes I do own the set and have watched the movies. ;) ;)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
ah i knew there was a reason i thought no dts

jez

Stunt Coordinator

Ah thankyou.

I emailed the online store where i am buying and they said no dts but then i thought they would be checking the box which doesn't say anything about dts.

So it must be Warner again.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I was unaware that set had DTS. Ive seen it recently at Circuit City. I guess for the price, all 3 movies with DTS its a good deal. Since I dont own any of these Ill pick it up.
Thanks.

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher

So what your saying is we should spend $34.99 for 3 DVD-9's instead of $11.49 for 1 DVD-18 & 1 DVD-9. Makes sense too me. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes

Scott Simonian

Screenwriter
Nobody has mentioned it yet but I have seen a few of these Warner/Newline "triple feature" packs and they are always FULLSCREEN. Wasn't sure if this one is but everyone of them that I have seen were fullscreen only.

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher

All movies in the LW triple feature set I have are the proper OAR's. 1.85:1 for LW1 & 2.35:1 for LW 2 & 3 even though the box says 1.85:1 for 2 & 3.

Scott Simonian

Screenwriter
Oh, okay. Good! Don't remember all of them but I saw one that had '13 days' and '15 minutes' and something else and another triple feature and they were all fullscreen, single disc editions. How lame.

If they are all DC's with OAR then I guess it couldn't be too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks