What's new

Did Alexander Revisited HD get delayed? (1 Viewer)

TwoKings

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay
I know this movie is not liked by almost all, that is not the issue.

I thought it was due for release on on Blu-ray and HDDVD on the 27th along with the DVD version.

All I can find is info on the DVD version with no mention at all of the HD versions.

Anyone have any idea?

TwoKings

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay

okay. I just read an interview on IGN with Oliver Stone and he said the HD versions are slated for the Summer with a possible added commentary.

Cory S.

Supporting Actor
I was tempted to get this today because I really want to watch it because nobody has it to rent but after reading the ign.com interview and seeing that the Blu-Ray/HD-DVD version could have a commentary and a documentary on the making of this cut, I can hold off until the summer....

TwoKings

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay

I went ahead and picked up the DVD version because I wanted to see the cut of the movie. When I get the Blu-ray version this summer, I will give the DVD to my dad.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Yes, I had read that the BD and HD versions were delayed until June (I think). The BD will be the next version of this excellent film that I want to watch.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S

I'm in the same boat. I was hoping Netflix would carry it but I can't find it anywhere in their system. O'well, I suppose summer isn't too far off.

LarryH

Supporting Actor
My Best Buy apparently didn't get it in at all and there were only two copies at Ciruit City when I got there. Anyhow, the discount effected by the free movie ticket to The 300 convinced me to get it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks