Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Sabrina the Teenage Witch S1: Edits, music replacement(?)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Wezzo

Wezzo

Second Unit

• 271 posts

Posted February 26 2007 - 08:21 AM

Got my copy of Sabrina S1 in the post today, and I note that on the back there is a note saying "Some episodes may be edited from their original network versions. Some music has been changed for this home entertainment version." I was wondering if there were any reviews around yet that clarify how much, and what, has been cut?

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Derek_J

Derek_J

Stunt Coordinator

• 235 posts

Posted February 26 2007 - 02:15 PM

I *might* put up with some music cuts, and not be happy about it, but if they've edited it anymore than that... And if they cut Britney Spears from whatever season she appeared, even that would be unacceptable. Boo Hartbreak Films, Paramount or whoever's responsible.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Radioman970

Radioman970

Producer

• 6,184 posts
  • LocationCould be anywhere

Posted February 27 2007 - 12:43 AM

I won't be buying this. Posted Image

*removes Sabrina from "2 buy" list* :Posted Image

Silly Party Candidate: Tarquin Fin- tim- lim- bim- whin- bim- lim- bus- stop- F'tang- F'tang- Olè- Biscuitbarrel

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Tory

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-

• 1,324 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted February 27 2007 - 05:26 AM

Did the Violent Femmes appear this season?
Hungry enough to eat a turnip and call it a turkey.

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Jaime_Weinman

Jaime_Weinman

Supporting Actor

• 786 posts

Posted February 27 2007 - 07:35 AM

Yes, the Violent Femmes episode is this season. The only episode I've checked so far is the episode "Sweet Charity," which starts with Salem singing "Witchcraft." Fortunately, that's still there. Small mercies. I also watched the first part of the Violent Femmes episode and I did hear one Violent Femmes song ("I Hate the TV"). So it seems like at least some music is intact. But I admit I won't be able to identify which songs have been changed, so hopefully someone else will be able to do so (maybe at Sitcoms Online).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users