What's new

Apocalypto (SD date announced) Blu-Ray?? (1 Viewer)

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member

I'm hoping a Blu-Ray release announcement is forthcoming soon with the same bonus features (or more) ported over. :)

These studios need to be consistent with Hi-Def formats day and date with the SD release. If we're paying more shouldn't we at least get them at the same time (preferably earlier ;) )

Anyhow missed this in the theaters but a definite blind-buy for me on BR.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Buena Vista already has both Pirates of the Caribbean films slated for May 22nd so I'm not too hopeful on a day/date release that would conflict with the big marketing push for the final Pirates film. It would be great if they moved the release up (or back) a week so they could but... :frowning:

Peter Overduin

Supporting Actor
This is one of those titles I will buy based on the extras.

The movie itself is so overwhelming in intesity that I know i could not watch it more than once. I will be intrested in the historical contexts and hope that there will be that kind information - perhaps National Geo type stuff - on the disk as well.

Certainly, however, the film has the potential to be an amazing HD title.

BrianShort

Supporting Actor
I saw about 2/3 of this movie in the theater before the projector broke. So I'm looking forward to seeing the last 1/3, hopefully in BD HD :D

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
From Bill Hunt today...

Sometimes I really love being wrong. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks