What's new

Well, Spears Has Officially Lost It (1 Viewer)

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
She's got this Alien 3 vibe going on now. I wonder if she'll get a barcode tattooed on the back of her neck. :)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Someone needs to get those kids away from her, pronto! Being a mother is obviously the last thing on her mind these days.

Bryan Ri

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan
Here's a thought:

The media has completely saturated the news outlets with coverage of Anna Nicole's death. A tragedy, yes, but absolutely unnecessary considering the more pertinent topics that can be covered. However, this article is another example of a cover girl in the spotlight whose behavior is screaming for help. Lohan, Hilton, and Richie are other perfect examples. Instead of covering their out of control lives, I hope some people are reaching out to them to pull them out of their downward spiral. Nobody wants to see them end up dead in a hotel room like the aforementioned ANS.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I've seen crazier broads too but it's still pretty wacky. :) I'm sure she's trying to make some type of statement to the media. The statement is "Don't look at me but I'll still do 'shocking' things to make you look at me."

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
So I guess her THX-1138 name would be 00ps-Id1d1t@g1@n?

.......you...you see she's bald...and...and stuff.....so it....it kind of plays into.....never mind. :)

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Heh, why does the stupid "Mall of America" thing always crack me up?

I think Bryan Ri probably has it. After all, it is difficult to outdo a chick who is willing to drop dead to further her celebrity. (Oh, don't post hate about that one. It's just a bad joke)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Natalie Portman actually looked pretty good bald. Not that I don't prefer her with hair. The diff: she did it for a role.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
........so psychologists are in the habit of calling their patients "Crazy" now? ;)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
If it wasn't for her kids, I would say "who cares", but it's amazing how much celebs can get away with and still be allowed to keep their children :rolleyes:- It just shows you what money can buy in this country.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
:rolleyes

I'm sorry... pretty damn tired of this talentless hack STILL getting all this press attention... I fail to understand why she's still in the media eye. When did she last have a hit? Release an album? Do anything remotely successful?

She's Paris Hilton 2.0. Famous for being famous. Or maybe infamous. Either way...

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I know what you mean, but this thread also proves why she's still in the media's eye.

I mentioned this in a another thread, but Britney thrives on attention - and if she can't get good attention, she'd rather have bad attention than no attention at all. Unfortunately the only attention she can get now a days, is bad and she has to keep outdoing her previous attempts at bad attention.

I said this before and I'll say it again: She's one step away from pulling a "Daffy Duck" and exploding herself on stage for that one last desperate cry for attention.

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan

I'm no Britney fan, but what has me fascinated is that she is someone who COULD have been absolutely HUGE -- still. If she would have had any sense to cultivate her image into something more palpatable after her first few hits, she could have turned her career into one of the most successful pop artists in memory. She had so much potential, but blew it all as she transformed herself into a sleazy, trashy, psycho-- or perhaps transformed isn't the best way to describe it. Maybe she just couldn't keep that wholesome image up anymore and reverted to the kind of person she truly was in the first place.

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
LOL. That's exactly what I was thinking but wasn't sure if I should say it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks