Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: Great pair of JBL S412P

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   DonnyD

DonnyD

Screenwriter

• 1,154 posts

Posted February 17 2007 - 01:02 AM

These are some great sounding speakers with great looks too. Black cabinets with gray grills intact and very good condition. One tweet has a small dent but of course, doesn't affect sound. These 4 way speakers rival my classic JBL L100 for the strength of mid-range and high end, and the built-in amp/sub combo work just as expected. The drivers are the much sought after copper color and look great with the grills off. I acquired these from a friend locally who bought them new and needed to sell them during the holidays.
I've had these listed here previously for $500 but am relisting them today at $400. I am currently using them but need the room so I need to move them out. Being large and heavy speakers, I'd prefer them to be picked up. If shipping is required for the sale, it will cost around $50 bucks extra each for boxes and packaging.
I am paypal verified and have perfect feedback on ebay (donnydavisone) and audiogon (drdavis1). They are from a kid/pet/smoke free home and have only been adult used.
Email drdavis1@bellsouth.net for pics or further info.
Thanks for looking.
"There comes a time in the lives of men, when taken at the tide, you're liable to ****ing drown..." R. Farina
"or go broke due to upgraditis..." D. Davis