Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Wii Owners: HomeStarRunner.Com

Nintendo

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Chris

Chris

Lead Actor

• 6,790 posts

Posted February 16 2007 - 01:36 PM

For people who are already a fan of Strong Bad, you might give this a chance. On your Wii, go to HomeStarRunner.Com in Opera. There are several games on there specifically designed for Wii. The option is in the top right corner, it will flash "Wii Owners" Click it.

Most are silly, graphically nothing games, but hilarious at the same time. The kids had a blast watching "man grinder" as you use your Wiimote to drag a little block around a maze before the get chopped up Posted Image

Good to see it's out there, though.. if Webdesigners can come up with simple games that are designed for the Wii, it could be the -ONLY- system I know of to have a chance at a semi-shareware/open source gaming platform.. hell, if HomeStarRunner can throw out some games..
My Current DVD-Profiler

"I've been Ostrafied!" - Christopher, Sopranos 5/6/07