Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

NEWS: Diagnosis Murder

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 of 9 OFFLINE   70sTVlover

70sTVlover

Stunt Coordinator

• 242 posts

Posted February 14 2007 - 07:01 AM

Straight from the horses mouth, I e-mailed Paramount about season 2 of Diagnosis Murder and got this response:

Diagnosis Murder Season 2 is on 6/12/07

Diagnisis Murder Season 3 is tentatively scheduled for 12/4/07

Wonderful news Posted Image

#2 of 9 OFFLINE   marcSo

marcSo

Stunt Coordinator

• 128 posts

Posted February 14 2007 - 09:17 AM

What is there email address I have a show that I would like to ask them about for a dvd release.? Thanks

#3 of 9 OFFLINE   Curt*K

Curt*K

Auditioning

• 12 posts

Posted February 15 2007 - 02:22 AM

70sTVlover I emailed what you wrote to the guys at tsod and they said that the june date concurs with information that they have seen but the december date is to far off that it might change. which is understandable, dates change that far in advance all the time with tv dvds.

#4 of 9 OFFLINE   70sTVlover

70sTVlover

Stunt Coordinator

• 242 posts

Posted February 15 2007 - 03:47 AM

Yeah, that's why she said it was "tentatively scheduled for 12/4/07"

#5 of 9 OFFLINE   Steve...O

Steve...O

Producer

• 3,567 posts

Posted February 15 2007 - 12:04 PM

Wonderful news indeed. I never thought this show would get released at all and now we're looking at multiple seasons coming to retail. As great as S1's set was, I was diappointed that the pilot movies weren't included. Hopefully they'll show up on one or both of these sets. Steve
Please help UCLA restore the Laurel & Hardy films: https://www.cinema.u...aurel-and-hardy

#6 of 9 OFFLINE   Steve...O

Steve...O

Producer

• 3,567 posts

Posted June 13 2007 - 01:46 PM

My copy of S2 is in the mail so I can't comment on the discs yet but I did see the set in store and want to send a big commendation to CBS/Paramount for being upfront about something. There's a sticker on the back saying that the episode "Georgia on my Mind" has been edited and gives a revised running time which is 60 seconds less than the previously indicated time already pre-printed on the case. It wouldn't be a big reach in logic to state that the missing 60 seconds deals with an inability to license the song "Georgia on my Mind". Obviously an uncut episode would be preferable but it isn't always possible. CBS went out of their way to specifically identify the episode and quantify the amount of missing footage instead of not mentioning it or burying it in small print. Without seeing the episode in question my guess is that the end of the tag scene is what couldn't be cleared. Typically the show would end on a light hearted moment where Dick Van Dyke would occasionally perform a song. Looking forward to receiving my copy. Steve
Please help UCLA restore the Laurel & Hardy films: https://www.cinema.u...aurel-and-hardy

#7 of 9 OFFLINE   70sTVlover

70sTVlover

Stunt Coordinator

• 242 posts

Posted June 13 2007 - 07:52 PM

Yeah, it doesn't look like it sold too well on Amazon, I hope they will release season 3 at the date stated above but who knows? At one point it was asked about a lot before it was on DVD?

#8 of 9 OFFLINE   cajunhillbilly

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter

• 1,772 posts

Posted March 20 2009 - 04:40 AM

Any news for season 4 and following? Heck I can't even find a bootleg set of the remaining seasons anywhere.

#9 of 9 OFFLINE   cajunhillbilly

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter

• 1,772 posts

Posted June 10 2009 - 12:34 PM

season 4 appears to be listed at the UK Amazon. Any idea if this is legit?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users