Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Scientific Atlanta 3250HD/Time Warner Cable issue...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Scott Wong

Scott Wong

Second Unit

• 421 posts

Posted February 11 2007 - 10:27 AM

Just wondering if you guys might be able to help me with an issue happening at my brother's father-in-law's house... There are three Samsung HDTV's in three different rooms. They all have Scientific Atlanta 3250HD cable boxes via Time Warner Cable. He has DVI to HDMI cables on each box going to the TV's. They were all hooked up this way yesterday and the 700-channels (HD channels) are all working fine. However, none of the other analog channels seem to be working. No video at all. The TV's all display - no video source, no source input or something of that nature. I can get the exact model number of the TV's if need be... one of them is a newer model DLP and the other two are newer model LCD's. Any ideas what might be going on? If using component video cables - everything works fine. Now that we're using DVI -> HDMI... he's having issues. Ideas? Suggestions?