Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: JBL S412P

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   DonnyD

DonnyD

Screenwriter

• 1,154 posts

Posted February 07 2007 - 07:32 AM

Bought these awesome speakers over the holidays from a friend who didn't have room for them anymore. I've had them hooked up as a second pair of mains for my HT system. They keep up rather well with my old pair of JBL L-100 which are legendary for their sound. Black cabinets w/ gray grills, with the great looking copper colored drivers. One tweet dust cap has a dent and the sides of the cabinets have some light abrasions. The sound is classic JBL, clear and strong. The built in subs/amps work very well. I've been driving them with a Yamaha RX-V1. Being very heavy and no boxes available, pick-up or short distance delivery is the only option with these. I live 15 miles west of Jackson, Tenn. 38006. $500.00 pickup and $.50 per mile delivery.
"There comes a time in the lives of men, when taken at the tide, you're liable to ****ing drown..." R. Farina
"or go broke due to upgraditis..." D. Davis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users