What's new

The Sarah Silverman Program (1 Viewer)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Did anyone catch this? It was pretty good. I've always loved Sarah ever since Sat. Night Live and her comedy is very funny.

The show actually reminds me a lot like "Get a Life"...

Chris

Senior HTF Member
It is different. I love Silverman, so some of the moments that are her traditional humor really killed me. The moment she started slugging down nighttime cough medicine "Nighttime? How is my body going to know the difference.. stupid marketing.." I knew it was going to be crazy.

I love it that a big chunk of the cast of "Mr. Show" is present.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I loved when the old lady went to hug her and she said "Oh! Up close you do look 70" (or whatever it was exactly).

Chris

Senior HTF Member
"Why are you so mad at me.."
"When I asked you for your license you gave me this..."

Made me laugh.

Actually, this show is so off the wall, it made me laugh at several moments. "Cookie Party" "Is that a chocolate threeway?" :)

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
I laughed outloud a few times. Sarah Silverman is one of those women I find highly attractive and pray I never meet in real life!

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Anyone know who plays Sarah's sister? The actress looked familiar.
No info at IMDB...yet.

Chucky P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Charles Paulsen
I never thought I would see the day where Zach Galifianakis would get into a kung-fu fight with Brian Posehn to the theme song of "The Last Dragon".

Jeremy_Watson

Stunt Coordinator
I agree Chucky, the ending really saved the episode for me. I thought it was a little slower and not quite as funny as the premiere, but the fight and Sarah's lesson learned at the end, if you help people they will just end up trying to stab you to death, redeemed it for me.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Facetious? That's my baby's name!

I agree with the EW review - her comedy holds up better in the shorter format than it did in her film.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I think alot of women comics say extremely vulgar things to mask that they aren't funny (look at most women appearing on a Comedy Central roast). The exception is Sarah Silverman. She's extremely vulgar and funny. :)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
This most recent episode is my favorite. The entire bit of her going to get an HIV test as a way to brighten her spirits made me laugh often. I loved the entire bit at she rotated into Evita ;)

Chucky P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Charles Paulsen
"Hi, I'm Sarah Silverman and going to pump *clamp* you UP! With AIDS AWARENESS."

"Yes, that was a good one."

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
"If we can put a man on the moon...we can put a man with AIDS on the moon!....and soon, we can put everyone with AIDS on the moon!" :D

I love how she always interupts her songs to yell at someone. My favorite was last week when she told Zach Galifianakis that it wasn't a duet. :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks