What's new

Thank You Universal: Airwolf Season 3 Announced (1 Viewer)

Bonnie*F

Stunt Coordinator
I was thrilled when I heard Season 2 was coming out since the report that there was to be no further season releases for Airwolf since season 1 had low sales. So I grabbed it.
Now, Season 3 is scheduled and on my list for upcoming purchases.
Season 4 is still very iffy as far as I'm concerned. The cast changes were just too much but if I have some extra $$ and the price is good, I'll likely pick it up just to complete the series.

ElizM

Agent
Real Name
I, too, am very pleased that Season 3 is coming. I just got S2. I am not really interested in S4 but for fans who do want the show, I hope that they get it.

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
This complete's another series for me. Season 4 just is not Airwolf to me, so no chance i buy that one. All of the footage of the lady in that was from previous seasons, which makes it even more lamer than it allready is.

It is nice to see Universal Pumping out stuff faster these days. Rockford S4 coming right behind S3 release. 2 releases of Miami Vice on the same day and now Airwolf. I wish Simon & Simon S2 would get announced soon though.

Duane Alford

Second Unit
My words exactly, Thank You Universal! Finally the last season will be here, and in short time. According to www.imdb.com, they view the "4th season" much like I have, it was an entirely new show. CBS cancelled the show, the helicopter was sold to a German firm, and over a year later, because the reruns were getting such good ratings on the USA Network, USA decides to "bring the show back". The fact that none of the original cast came back, the helicopter was gone, and they had writers who know nothing about the original series, IMO it was a season that shouldn't have been made. At least now we'll have the seasons that matter. :D

Now if only Universal will release the last season of Sliders that matters, Season 4. :D

Will_C

Second Unit
Real Name
Will
This is great! I love Airwolf and I was worried for a while after season 1 that we wouldn't see any more. But we got season 2 at Christmas and soon we'll be getting season 3. I've only seen one episode of season 4, and although it was different, I'm more than willing to pick up S4 to be able to complete the series (at least complete in my mind) and enjoy just a little more Airwolf.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks