Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Thank You Universal: Airwolf Season 3 Announced

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 of 9 RogerH

RogerH

Supporting Actor

• 877 posts

Posted January 31 2007 - 04:35 AM

http://www.tvshowson...cfm?NewsID=6864

I am so pleased about this after waiting forever for season 2 we get a season 3 date already Posted Image

At this rate the series will be finished before years end (yeah I know season 4 wasn't as good but I gotta have them all)

#2 of 9 Bonnie*F

Bonnie*F

Stunt Coordinator

• 227 posts

Posted January 31 2007 - 04:56 AM

I was thrilled when I heard Season 2 was coming out since the report that there was to be no further season releases for Airwolf since season 1 had low sales. So I grabbed it.
Now, Season 3 is scheduled and on my list for upcoming purchases.
Season 4 is still very iffy as far as I'm concerned. The cast changes were just too much but if I have some extra $$ and the price is good, I'll likely pick it up just to complete the series.

#3 of 9 ElizM

ElizM

Agent

• 46 posts

Posted January 31 2007 - 05:58 AM

I, too, am very pleased that Season 3 is coming. I just got S2. I am not really interested in S4 but for fans who do want the show, I hope that they get it.

#4 of 9 Aryn Leroux

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter

• 1,516 posts

Posted January 31 2007 - 02:24 PM

This complete's another series for me. Season 4 just is not Airwolf to me, so no chance i buy that one. All of the footage of the lady in that was from previous seasons, which makes it even more lamer than it allready is.

It is nice to see Universal Pumping out stuff faster these days. Rockford S4 coming right behind S3 release. 2 releases of Miami Vice on the same day and now Airwolf. I wish Simon & Simon S2 would get announced soon though.

#5 of 9 Joseph J.D

Joseph J.D

Screenwriter

• 2,686 posts

Posted January 31 2007 - 02:37 PM

I'm very happy to hear that Season 3 is coming.....like others have said, this will be the last season I pick up as well. After Jan-Michael Vincent and Ernest Borgnine's departure from the show, that was pretty much it for me.
Recently watched- Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars: A New Hope, Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith, Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones, Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome, Beauty and The Beast: Season 3, Mad Max 2, Mad Max, Wonder Woman(1974), Batman: Year One

Currently watching- Planet Earth, The Twilight Zone: Season 1, Cheers: Season 6, True Blood: Season 2, Gatchaman: The Complete Series, Simon & Simon: Season 3

"You are unwise to lower your defenses!"

#6 of 9 Duane Alford

Duane Alford

Second Unit

• 281 posts

Posted January 31 2007 - 05:14 PM

My words exactly, Thank You Universal! Finally the last season will be here, and in short time. According to www.imdb.com, they view the "4th season" much like I have, it was an entirely new show. CBS cancelled the show, the helicopter was sold to a German firm, and over a year later, because the reruns were getting such good ratings on the USA Network, USA decides to "bring the show back". The fact that none of the original cast came back, the helicopter was gone, and they had writers who know nothing about the original series, IMO it was a season that shouldn't have been made. At least now we'll have the seasons that matter. Posted Image

Now if only Universal will release the last season of Sliders that matters, Season 4. Posted Image

#7 of 9 jacktripper1

jacktripper1

Stunt Coordinator

• 214 posts

Posted February 01 2007 - 10:09 AM

WHat was different about Season 4?

#8 of 9 Will_C

Will_C

Second Unit

• 271 posts

Posted February 04 2007 - 05:09 AM

This is great! I love Airwolf and I was worried for a while after season 1 that we wouldn't see any more. But we got season 2 at Christmas and soon we'll be getting season 3. I've only seen one episode of season 4, and although it was different, I'm more than willing to pick up S4 to be able to complete the series (at least complete in my mind) and enjoy just a little more Airwolf.
Rick Hunter
USMC Force Recon Scout Sniper
"If you run, you'll only die tired."

#9 of 9 RickER

RickER

Producer

• 5,130 posts
  • LocationTulsa, Oklahoma

Posted February 04 2007 - 08:48 AM

This makes me very happy. They did a fine job with season 2, and at a great price!