What's new

Sony, where are the next sets for . . . (1 Viewer)

Michael Alden

Supporting Actor
Family 1st set 9/5/06

Police Woman 1st set 3/7/06

Here Come the Brides 1st set 5/16/06

Partridge Family last set 11/8/05

SWAT 1st set 6/3/03

Bert Greene

Screenwriter
I think most of the Sony items I'd most want to see would not be continuations, but series that have yet to be tapped... "Route 66," "Father Knows Best," "Burns and Allen," "Farmer's Daughter," and such.

Plus, does Sony still have the control over the old Ziv/UA product? If so, then there's another mountain of material they have that I'd love to see... "Highway Patrol," "Sea Hunt," "Science Fiction Theater," "Boston Blackie," "Harbourmaster," "Ripcord," and probably a dozen others. I'm always a sucker for Ziv product. Their shows don't carry much critical acclaim, but they're always fun and briskly-paced.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
I'm still waiting for the rest of:

Charlie's Angels
T.J. Hooker
Police Woman

Hope we see it at some point in time..

Michael Alden

Supporting Actor

The Ziv stuff, part of MGM, went over to Fox when the MGM/Sony merger or whatever it was fell apart. As far as I know, Fox now controls the MGM catalogue. Which, considering Fox's track record, there isn't a chance in hell we'll see any Ziv titles released.

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
I could use myself some more "Police Woman" yes, and more "Who's The Boss?" and "Diff'rent Strokes".

todd s

Senior HTF Member
SWAT should have been released in one complete set. Their was only 37 episodes. 12 from the first season and the rest in season 2.

They should have included the 2 episodes of the Rookies that introduced the cast and show.

marcSo

Stunt Coordinator
Sony does have The Complete First Season of One Day At A Time coming on april 24th.At least thats something some folks have been waiting on.I saw the info over at videoeta.com.It was on their release list for april.But it would nice if they would do more seasons of Hazel and The Partridge Family.

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I would like to pick up TJ Hooker (Season 1 and 2) but not until I get any idea whether they will release the rest.

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
Roger: don't wait man the tj hooker set has 27 episodes containing first and second seasons. It is a blast to watch! .. If sony would just release Season 3 i would be content because that is the best season. But i would like to own them all.

Bob Hug

Screenwriter
I've pretty much lost all hope that Sony will ever release more BARNEY MILLER, my "most wanted" comedy from that studio.

mannix

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
tim
I would also like to see more seasons of police woman.fantasy island and
hart to hart

Brent Avery

Supporting Actor
I only gave buying TJ Hooker a passing thought when I saw it in a display with other tv shows at discounted prices, so I will have to give Walmart the nod for making it easier to purchase. Never really thought of it as that good a show - obviously I was in error because it has become one of my favorites - and darn if I'm now at the last episode - Sony needs to release at least the next two Seasons - I'm going to have a difficult time without my TJ fix!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks