Jump to content



Sign up for a free account to remove the pop-up ads

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Happy Days Season 2 Cover Art!!!


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

#1 of 33 OFFLINE   jacktripper1

jacktripper1

    Stunt Coordinator



  • 214 posts
  • Join Date: Oct 30 2006

Posted January 20 2007 - 02:59 PM

And here it is!!!!!!!!


Posted Image

#2 of 33 OFFLINE   marcSo

marcSo

    Stunt Coordinator



  • 128 posts
  • Join Date: May 19 2006

Posted January 21 2007 - 02:10 AM

Whers is chucks picturePosted Image

#3 of 33 OFFLINE   marcSo

marcSo

    Stunt Coordinator



  • 128 posts
  • Join Date: May 19 2006

Posted January 21 2007 - 02:16 AM

Actually chuck was in a hand full of episodes in season 2.Including the christmas episode which is one of my favorite christmas episodes from any show.The christmas episode shows another side to the fonz at the holidays.

#4 of 33 OFFLINE   ThomasMon

ThomasMon

    Stunt Coordinator



  • 58 posts
  • Join Date: Sep 05 2005

Posted January 21 2007 - 04:58 AM

I hope everyone goes out and buys it, i want more seasons of Happy Days!
Thomas A. Montalto

#5 of 33 OFFLINE   Joe Karlosi

Joe Karlosi

    Producer



  • 6,001 posts
  • Join Date: Nov 05 2003

Posted January 21 2007 - 05:24 AM

Yeah, I'll buy it. Maybe even Season 3 as well -- but I'm a fan of the show when it was still trying to be about the 1950s and not "The Fonzie Show".

#6 of 33 OFFLINE   Dean C

Dean C

    Second Unit



  • 361 posts
  • Join Date: Jul 28 2005

Posted January 21 2007 - 06:10 AM

Looks good. I recall Joanie Richie's sister is like alot of child actors not seen much in the series.

#7 of 33 OFFLINE   Larry.P

Larry.P

    Stunt Coordinator



  • 87 posts
  • Join Date: Apr 23 2005

Posted January 21 2007 - 04:26 PM

Anyone notice that the box art for this (and L&S and M&M) just says "The Second Season"? The season one sets said "The Complete First Season". Do you think there was a reason for leaving out the word "complete" this time? Hopefully not.

#8 of 33 OFFLINE   Jon Baker

Jon Baker

    Stunt Coordinator



  • 237 posts
  • Join Date: Mar 22 2006

Posted January 22 2007 - 02:59 AM

I'm wondering why the packaging is just a single amaray case and not an actual box.

#9 of 33 OFFLINE   Jay_B!

Jay_B!

    Screenwriter



  • 1,746 posts
  • Join Date: Jun 04 2005

Posted January 22 2007 - 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry.P
Anyone notice that the box art for this (and L&S and M&M) just says "The Second Season"? The season one sets said "The Complete First Season". Do you think there was a reason for leaving out the word "complete" this time? Hopefully not.

there might be music replacements, I do remember awhile back it being said that Paramount was passing on the show because the music rights were so expensive (though it honestly makes no sense why some shows have all music entact and other shows the companies don't want to negotiate).

But however, I don't think it always is an issue. Just look at the recent slimcase Buffy and Angel reissues. The thick digipacks said "the complete first season"...., the slimcase reissues say "Season one". Yet the disc content is the same thing

#10 of 33 OFFLINE   jacktripper1

jacktripper1

    Stunt Coordinator



  • 214 posts
  • Join Date: Oct 30 2006

Posted January 22 2007 - 08:40 AM

Anyone notice how the box is made? Usually, it has slide out slim cases. Now it looks as if it was a regular DVD box like Tabitha.

#11 of 33 OFFLINE   Jay_B!

Jay_B!

    Screenwriter



  • 1,746 posts
  • Join Date: Jun 04 2005

Posted January 22 2007 - 09:23 AM

yep, that seems to be Paramount's new standard for TV-DVD's, Family Ties is coming out like that as well

#12 of 33 OFFLINE   jacktripper1

jacktripper1

    Stunt Coordinator



  • 214 posts
  • Join Date: Oct 30 2006

Posted January 22 2007 - 09:46 AM

How can they fit more than 2 DVD's in there though?

#13 of 33 OFFLINE   Jay_B!

Jay_B!

    Screenwriter



  • 1,746 posts
  • Join Date: Jun 04 2005

Posted January 22 2007 - 10:02 AM

I honestly don't know, they actually fit six 7th Heaven discs in one of those cases, I have no idea how though. Well, Family Ties comes out next month so I'll be interested to see

#14 of 33 OFFLINE   mr.cool007

mr.cool007

    Auditioning



  • 2 posts
  • Join Date: Jan 21 2007

Posted January 22 2007 - 11:50 AM

i like the happy days season 2 cover, but the only thing that is missing is the word the second complete season, i hope that paramount did not screw up with the editing the deleted scenes and the replacment music, by the way i am a new member here an hd is one of my favorite shows i have the first seaso on dvd, i am counting down the months until april 17, i hope that all three shows will be commercially advertise i am sure that it will

#15 of 33 OFFLINE   Helena

Helena

    Agent



  • 44 posts
  • Join Date: Aug 18 2006

Posted January 22 2007 - 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Baker
I'm wondering why the packaging is just a single amaray case and not an actual box.
In Australia most TV shows up to 6 disks, are now released in what we call a "slimline" case. The case looks like a normal movie DVD amaray case except that it fits up to 6 single sided disks inside. The disks are easy to remove because, unlike the digipaks which have overlapping trays, these new-type cases do not. Instead they contain two plastic inserts which contain a disk on each side, plus one disk in the front cover and one in the back. You "flip" the inserts sort of like you would a photo album :-)

They really help address the issue of shelf space! I love the new packaging type and really hope that the States start using it too since that is where I buy most of my TV DVD's from!

#16 of 33 OFFLINE   Jay_B!

Jay_B!

    Screenwriter



  • 1,746 posts
  • Join Date: Jun 04 2005

Posted January 22 2007 - 01:39 PM

personally, I'd prefer crappy packaging than no season 2 at all. We've been waiting 2 1/2 years for more Happy Days, Laverne and Mork

#17 of 33 OFFLINE   jacktripper1

jacktripper1

    Stunt Coordinator



  • 214 posts
  • Join Date: Oct 30 2006

Posted January 22 2007 - 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helena
In Australia most TV shows up to 6 disks, are now released in what we call a "slimline" case. The case looks like a normal movie DVD amaray case except that it fits up to 6 single sided disks inside. The disks are easy to remove because, unlike the digipaks which have overlapping trays, these new-type cases do not. Instead they contain two plastic inserts which contain a disk on each side, plus one disk in the front cover and one in the back. You "flip" the inserts sort of like you would a photo album :-)

They really help address the issue of shelf space! I love the new packaging type and really hope that the States start using it too since that is where I buy most of my TV DVD's from!

Now that you explain it, I like it too.

#18 of 33 OFFLINE   Jon Baker

Jon Baker

    Stunt Coordinator



  • 237 posts
  • Join Date: Mar 22 2006

Posted January 24 2007 - 02:00 AM

Does anyone know remember which season Pinky Tuscadero joined the cast? I don't think the show really took off until then.

#19 of 33 OFFLINE   Jay_B!

Jay_B!

    Screenwriter



  • 1,746 posts
  • Join Date: Jun 04 2005

Posted January 24 2007 - 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Baker
Does anyone know remember which season Pinky Tuscadero joined the cast? I don't think the show really took off until then.

season 4. I'm surprised you feel that way, s4 is around the time a lot of people think the show started losing focus and became too much "The Fonzie Show"

#20 of 33 OFFLINE   jacktripper1

jacktripper1

    Stunt Coordinator



  • 214 posts
  • Join Date: Oct 30 2006

Posted January 24 2007 - 07:07 AM

Ayyyyyyyyyyyy. What have you got against Fonzie? He's cool.


Back to TV on DVD and Blu-ray



Forum Nav Content I Follow