Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Spin City

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 of 9 OFFLINE   Josh LM

Josh LM

Stunt Coordinator

• 60 posts

Posted January 17 2007 - 10:34 PM

I am getting quite angry with the lack of season sets of Spin City. I mean, it was a pretty popular show, which I myself found hilarious, but no seasons on dvd. Lots of complete crap is released all the time, but no Spin City. I'm actually contemplating buying those 2 dreaded best of sets, just so I can watch some episodes. Damn it, I want seasons of Spin City!
My father wears shoes in the pool.

#2 of 9 OFFLINE   Clay_E

Clay_E

Stunt Coordinator

• 222 posts

Posted January 18 2007 - 06:03 AM

I caught a few episodes on FX recently, and I'd forgotten how much I used to love this show (before Heather Locklear ruined it). Season sets would indeed be most welcome.
"Half of the time we're gone and we don't know where."

#3 of 9 OFFLINE   younger1968

younger1968

Screenwriter

• 2,368 posts

Posted October 16 2010 - 01:15 PM

I have S1-3 on dvd and hope that 2011 will see additonal sets released. I was not a big fan of the show when Charlie Sheen joined the cast along with Heather Loclear. I think the show was best earlier on.

#4 of 9 OFFLINE   younger1968

younger1968

Screenwriter

• 2,368 posts

Posted November 07 2010 - 12:21 PM

has anyone heard anymore about S4 being released? I believe S4 was the last season with Michael J Fox. S5-6 is when Charlie Sheen was added and it is about the time i stopped watching the show. I am not a big fan of Charlie Sheen.

#5 of 9 OFFLINE   TV_Fan

TV_Fan

Second Unit

• 295 posts

Posted November 07 2010 - 12:37 PM

It's supposed to be coming out early next year.  http://www.shoutfact...810/thread.aspx

#6 of 9 OFFLINE   bretmaverick2

bretmaverick2

Second Unit

• 447 posts

Posted November 08 2010 - 05:38 PM

Okay, so I take it that I am in the minority.

The only time I ever really liked this show was after Charlie Sheen took over the lead from Fox.

The Sheen seasons I would pick up in a heartbeat.

Question about the earlier seasons, though:   Are the episodes from season one the original versions or are they the ones that ABC edited later to take out references to the girlfriend that Fox's character had early on in the series???

#7 of 9 OFFLINE   younger1968

younger1968

Screenwriter

• 2,368 posts

Posted November 08 2010 - 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by bretmaverick2 

Okay, so I take it that I am in the minority.

The only time I ever really liked this show was after Charlie Sheen took over the lead from Fox.

The Sheen seasons I would pick up in a heartbeat.

Question about the earlier seasons, though:   Are the episodes from season one the original versions or are they the ones that ABC edited later to take out references to the girlfriend that Fox's character had early on in the series???

It is nice to see someone standing up for Charlie Sheen's character. I just not a fan of Charlie Sheen and/or Heather Locklear. I like S1-S3, because of the supporting cast, especially Jennifer Esposito.

Charlie Sheen did a decent job and i commend him for his efforts.

#8 of 9 OFFLINE   younger1968

younger1968

Screenwriter

• 2,368 posts

Posted November 12 2010 - 12:25 AM

I seen the release about Spin city, which is great news. So, i am looking forward to this release. I was disappointed that Heather Locklear was added and Jennifer Esposito left the show.

#9 of 9 OFFLINE   younger1968

younger1968

Screenwriter

• 2,368 posts

Posted February 05 2011 - 05:06 AM

i have pre-order S4 for Spin city. I think S4 was the last season with Michael J Fox. I did not follow the show after Charlie Sheen joined the cast.