What's new

New "Tango and Cash" on 1/30/07? (1 Viewer)

Chris Joyner

Stunt Coordinator
According to the digital bits:

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/mytwoc...31.html#cesgal

"Finally, Warner has announced Why Do Fools Fall in Love, Pride (BBC), Stroker Ace, Tango & Cash, House Party II (New Line), Kangaroo Jack: G'Day USA!, Manchester United: Play Like Champions (BBC), Night Shift, Pope John Paul II: 1920-2005 (BBC), The Best of Ground Force: Garden Rescues (BBC), Detonator (New Line) and City Hall (all for 1/30), For Your Consideration (2/20), the Alexander Revisited: The Unrated Final Cut (2/27 - DVD, HD-DVD & Blu-ray), Sublime: Raw Feed Series and Sublime: Raw Feed Series - Unrated (3/13), The Nativity Story (New Line) and Burning Annie (3/20), Happy Feet (DVD, HD-DVD & Blu-ray) and Relentless Enemies (National Geographic) (both 3/27), Entourage: Season 3 Part 1 (4/3 - HBO), Larry King Live: Greatest Interviews Collection (4/17), Wrath of the Czar (National Geographic), Empress of Ambition (National Geographic), Planet Earth: The Complete Collection (BBC), an Icons of Power 4-Pack (National Geographic, containing Empress of Ambition, The Madness of Henry the VIII, Napoleon's Final Battle and Wrath of the Czar) and The Drew Carey Show: The Complete First Season (all 4/24), What I Like About You: The Complete First Season (5/1), The Waltons: The Complete Fifth Season (5/8) and Monarch of the Glen: The Complete Series 6 (5/15 - BBC)."

I've looked everywhere to pre-order this and I can't find any more information. Does anyone know about this?

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
is this new version enhanced for widescreen? I just bought the original version used.

Jacob

Haden

Supporting Actor
So did anyone buy this? I'd appreciate confirmation of whether or not its new or a repriced existing version before I go buy it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks