Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Where the heck is Frederick??

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 mike_frontier

mike_frontier

Supporting Actor

• 670 posts

Posted January 17 2007 - 08:27 AM

Notice the some had issues w/ owners on this forum, but one guy that is not around anymore that used to go to a lot of the meets was Frederick Faulk. Any idea where he is? He helped me in the past w/ my ceiling mount. Oh well..
Mike AkA-Frontier
My dvd collection and still more to add. **UpDated**
http://www.dvdaficio...San&id=mikeysan

#2 of 4 Jonathan DA

Jonathan DA

Screenwriter

• 1,033 posts

Posted January 18 2007 - 02:19 PM

I haven't talked to Frederick in a few months. Last time I talked to him he was working a lot, so he may just be too busy to spend time on HT stuff.

#3 of 4 mike_frontier

mike_frontier

Supporting Actor

• 670 posts

Posted January 19 2007 - 06:01 PM

I hear that. last time I saw him was when I was looking to purchase property in Lago and came out to the land and gave his opinions on it. That was about 9 months ago. I knew he was getting into some rock cleaning type business/partner ship. So I am sure that is keeping him busy.
Mike AkA-Frontier
My dvd collection and still more to add. **UpDated**
http://www.dvdaficio...San&id=mikeysan

#4 of 4 Frederick_Falk

Frederick_Falk

Second Unit

• 288 posts

Posted April 07 2008 - 08:49 AM

Hey Mike,

Sent you a PM. Yeah, the past two and a half years have been a whirlwind. Haven't done much in HT but am planning on getting back into it. I hope the Austin group hasn't fizzled out. Hopefully we can get another movie night theme going this summer.

Later,
Frederick
Confucius Says: You are in a maze of twistly little messages, all different.