What's new

Where the heck is Frederick?? (1 Viewer)

mike_frontier

Supporting Actor
Notice the some had issues w/ owners on this forum, but one guy that is not around anymore that used to go to a lot of the meets was Frederick Faulk. Any idea where he is? He helped me in the past w/ my ceiling mount. Oh well..

Jonathan DA

Screenwriter
I haven't talked to Frederick in a few months. Last time I talked to him he was working a lot, so he may just be too busy to spend time on HT stuff.

mike_frontier

Supporting Actor
I hear that. last time I saw him was when I was looking to purchase property in Lago and came out to the land and gave his opinions on it. That was about 9 months ago. I knew he was getting into some rock cleaning type business/partner ship. So I am sure that is keeping him busy.

Frederick_Falk

Second Unit
Hey Mike,

Sent you a PM. Yeah, the past two and a half years have been a whirlwind. Haven't done much in HT but am planning on getting back into it. I hope the Austin group hasn't fizzled out. Hopefully we can get another movie night theme going this summer.

Later,
Frederick

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks