What's new

What's the FIRST Tv on DVD you ever bought? (1 Viewer)

jacktripper1

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jacob
The first I ever bought is Three's Company Season 1 (favorite show of all time) and I got Honeymooners, Classic 39 episodes as a Christmas present 2 years ago.

Brad P

Stunt Coordinator
I bought some Friends best-of in early-mid 2001, when they first started releasing those. If I remember right, it was two discs and had ten episodes (I don't have it anymore, since my affection for the show has long since waned).

My first season set was The Simpsons Season 1 in 2001.

Mary_P

Second Unit
Lordy, it was so long ago, I'm not 100% sure. It might've been the "Quantum Leap" pilot episode -- released in the days before season sets became the norm.

Scott+W

Agent
Three's Company: Season 1

It was a favorite of mine when I was a kid, and I saw it in a "junk stack" at Kroger while buying groceries. I knew nothing about the TV-on-DVD market before making this purchase, but this discovery has cost me quite a bit of money the last three years.

Real Name
Seth Thrasher
I bought The Critic Complete Series and Barney Miller Season 1 at the same time. It took me a while longer to get on the bandwagon.

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
think it was a UK big brother dvd and first season set was probably CSI season 1

JoshuaB.

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jay
My So-Called Life (I never did get the lunchbox!), M*A*S*H S1 and Twin Peaks S1 were my first TV DVDs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks