What's new

Current Shows you want released eventually (1 Viewer)

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
What shows currently on TV but not released on DVD to you want to see eventually either after first season shown or its never been released in a season set etc

Cory in the House (2007)
In Case of Emergency (2007)
The Sarah Jane Adventures (2007)
10 Items or Less (2006)
30 Rock (2006)
Beyond the Break (2006)
Brothers & Sisters (2006)
Canada's Next Top Model (2006)
Day Break (2006)
Dirt (2006)
Friday Night Lights (2006)
Grease: You're the One That I Want! (2006)
Hannah Montana (2006)
Heroes (2006)
Jericho (2006)
LA Forensics (2006)
My Boys (2006)
South Beach (2006)
Saved (2006)
Standoff (2006)
The Class (2006)
The Nine (2006)
Ugly Betty (2006)
What About Brian (2006)
Windfall (2006)
Women In Law (2006)
Work Out (2006)
American Dragon: Jake Long (2005)
Beauty & the Geek (2005/2006)
Cuts (2005)
South Of Nowhere (2005)
Drake & Josh (2004)
Nanny 911 (2004)
Supernanny (2004/2005)
All Grown Up (2003)
All Of Us (2003)
Cold Case (2003)
That's So Raven (2002)
Crossing Jordan (2001)
One On One (2001)
Doctors (2000)
Holby City (1999)

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
30 Rock for sure (which will almost definitely be out this fall). I'd love to see the rest of Survivor, Amazing Race, and Apprentice.

I'm really hoping they release Amazing Race All Stars after it airs (which they did for Survivor All Stars) and it kickstarts the TAR DVD releases again...

GaryEA

Second Unit
Off the top of my head...

Heroes
Standoff
30 Rock
Torchwood

And since the OP's list went all the way back to 1999, I'd like to add...

Max Headroom
Relativity

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
I'm 22 lol but love my trashy TV, being a film studies student its my guilty pleasure lol. all the shows i listed are still being made. hope some make it on r1 or r2

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I dont blame you for wanting to see STUDIO 60 on the Sunset Strip released on DVD Travis R. According to mediapost.com the hour that show is on NBC contains TWENTY SIX MINUTES of COMMERCIALS! :frowning: You are only watching 34 Minutes of Program!

LCD22

Screenwriter
Friday Night Lights
Jericho
Psych
Whistler
3lbs
Jamie's School Lunch Project (aka Jamie's School Dinners) - R1 release
Jamie's Great Italian Escape (aka Jamie's Great Escape) - R1 release
Take Home Chef

I'll also throw in a mini-series, "The Lost Room", though a DVD release was recently announced.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I'd probably get Friday Night Lights if it comes out on DVD. I have to confess I havn't seen it yet, (See my previous Post for more info why.:frowning: )

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Studio 60
Heroes
Ugly Betty

and returning shows :
Lost
Desperate Housewives
The O.C. (final season)
Veronica Mars

John*P

Second Unit
Studio 60 is the only current network series not available on DVD that I'd definitely buy...

30 Rock is a show that I'd consider buying... I've only seen the pilot episode so far, and I gotta say I was very disappointed with it. (this coming from a fan of Tina Fey and SNL) I might give it another chance someday... or not.

Like Nikki, I'm also a twentysomething who is a fan of Disney Channel and Nickelodeon, and would like to see various shows from the two channels released in Complete Season DVD sets.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

I skip the commercial with the DVR, but it seems like a hell of a lot of show every week. I'm always (pleasantly) surprised when I hear "stay tuned for more Friday Night Lights" and realize there is still another 10 minutes or so to go.

RogerH

Supporting Actor
Eureka
Jericho

Maybe "Heroes" as I have never seen a episode but have heard good things about it.

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

As nikkif99uk's quite-comprehensive list put it...I'd like to see ``Heroes'' and ``Jericho'' released on DVD...it's almost a cinch that Heroes will since it has already been agreed to for its second season, or so I thought I read...not as certain about Jericho since it doesn't seem to be quite the hit but does have a following...and of course, I want the releases of ``Lost'' seasons to continue, and I have every expectation that they will be in spite of the drop in viewership in the third season thus far. These are the only three shows I'm currently watching on TV...would love to watch ``Grey's Anatomy'' but the late-night Thursday airtime makes it hard for my early Friday morning wake-up especially since I've got to feed two kittens and two cats before I head off to work.
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes

If they had a DVR that you could buy and DID NOT HAVE A MONTHLY FEE (As TiVo and the one Time-Warner Cable do:frowning: ) I would go out and purchase it. I LOATHE being "Nickled and Dimed" by these companies as much as I do watching the insane amount of "Clutter" that has INFESTED Programming these days.:eek:

Mary_P

Second Unit
There are plenty of DVRs out that don't have a subscription fee. They also don't have "season pass" capabilities or the like, but can be programmed for regular timeslots just like a VCR. I use mine for skipping commercials all the time.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member

I too thought the pilot was terrible, but there hasn't been a single bad episode since. In fact, after the pilot, it's probably one of the most sitcoms ever after The Office, Arrested Development, and Seinfeld.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks