What's new

Fun with Titles: A neat game! (1 Viewer)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Here's a cool game that came right from an episode of the TV show Stacked:

Take the title of a film, TV show, book, play, musical, video game, etc. etc. and change only one letter to create a COMPLETLEY new title...then write a brief synopsis of this new title.

For example:
Lord of the Rinks: Frodo and his hobbit friends skate their way into Mordor to take on Saurons team of orcs, in a sudden death ice hockey game!!

Panic Roof: When thieves break into her house, Jodi Foster climbs the fire escape to the roof of her home...only to find out that there is no way off!!!

:D

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Star Wart: Norma Desmond's not ready for her closeup when she develops a wart on the end of her nose!

Pilates of the Caribbean: Join Will, Elizabeth and Captain Jack Sparrow as they tone up their tummies while on a cruise to Jamaica!

Dude, Where's My CLR?: Chester can't clean the apartment when his roommate misplaces the cleaning spray.

Bataan Begins: A gritty look at the events leading up to the Bataan Death March.

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
Forest Pump
A very short story about a gas station in the middle of the woods
....lol kinda lame.

The Pills Have Eyes
A young schizophrenic boy turns to terror when he moves to the mountains and his prescription starts talking to him.

could do this all day. thats funny

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Good ones so far - Yeah, I could go on and on. I have a ton more, but I'll let others take a stab.

Here are a few more:

Footsie: Dustin Hoffman plays a man with a foot fetish, who dresses up as an Asian woman in order to get a job at a foot massage parlor. Little does he know that his younger brother (who is a cop) is currently working undercover to bust the joint for prostitution.

Planet of the Ales: Charlton Heston (in a drunken voice): "Get your DAMN hands ON me.....you SEXY monkey beast!!! hick!"

and my personal favorite:

Harry Kotter: Gabe Kaplan plays a wise-cracking wizard who is forced to teach a bunch of remedial wizards when Hogwarts School of Witchcraft has to expand its facilities into Brooklyn New York.....Can anybody say "The Sweathogwarts?" :D

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Baywitch: Scantily Clad Wiccans cast their spells across the Los Angeles Coast!

Charlie's Angers: Rich Recluse uses three Women to carry out his vengance whenever he gets upset.

Little Mouse on the Prairie: A Small Rodent aids the Ingalls Family in the 19th Century Midwest.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Magnum Pi: Dirty Harry uses the most devastating weapon in his arsenal: math.

Veronica SARS: A plucky teenage detective doesn't let her highly contagious respiratory disease stand in the way of solving crime

The Prick is Right: Contestants must match wits with an acerbic young genius

Deer Space Nine: A new reality show following Santa's reindeer during the off-season

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
The Rustler : Arrogant up and coming cowboy Fast Eddie Felson takes on Minnesota Fats during a cattle drive from Canada to Texas. It's cowboys with cue sticks in this winner take all spectacular!

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
LMAO! That's great!

How about some classics:
Citizen Cane: A newpaper Mogul takes out the competition "Tanya Harding" style by whacking CEO's in the knee with a giant cane!

The Day the Garth Stood Still: "Uh, I don't think I can move Wayne! I've got a SHWING!!!!"

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
The Clue Lagoon: Jean Simmons and Donald Houston solve a Murder Mystery while marooned on a Tropical Island. (Remade on 1980 with Brooke Shields and Christopher Atkins.)

Red Fawn: High School Students go to great lengths to protect a Deer from the Russians.

Friday Night Fights: A Man runs a Boxing Club in a Texas Town.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Pie Hard: John McClane goes "Yippee Ky Yay" on the local bakery when they sell him stale, day-old tarts for full price.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Live and let Lie: James Bond matches wits with a Villian who fibs all the Time

RoboMop: A Murdered Janitor becomes a Cybernetic @$$-Kicker!

Moe 90 A Scientist uses a Computer to program his Son to do Slapstick Comedy with Curly and Larry.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
All About Ewe: In the latest talking animal flick, a popular but aging Ewe becomes jealous of the attention lavished on the younger females in the flock.

The Bards: A small village inexplicably finds themselves under attack from a large group of lyric poets.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
For my fellow Red Sox fans:

South Pahk: The adventures of 4 fowl-mouthed fourth graders, living in Boston.

Fever Bitch: Drew Barrymore wants Jimmy Fallon to give up his season tickets to Fenway park....YEAH RIGHT BITCH!!! :D

Sox-in-law: What is this NY Yankee family going to do when their daughter elopes with a Red Sox fan??

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Pig: A young boy makes a wish at a fairground machine to be a pig. He wakes up the following morning to find that his wish has been granted and his body has transformed overnight. But he is still the same 12 year old kid on the inside. Now he must learn how to cope with the unfamiliar world of swine including eating out of a trough, and having his first romantic encounter with a sow. What will he find out about this strange world?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Tripes: Bill Murray & Harold Ramis decide to straighten out their lives by going to work for a European butcher (Warren Oates). Through a series of misadventures, the two learn lessons about accepting responsibility. John Candy co-stars as a co-worker who wants to become a "lean, mean butchering machine."

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Boogie Fights: Everyone's born with one special thing, and Eddie Adams uses his humongous "boogers" to take the world of Kleenex by storm.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Yid: Pair of train/bank robbers heist one train too many. And after an all-star posse gets close to a capture, the pair of outlaws (Paul Newman & Gabe Kapler) flee to Israel and ply their trade in a foreign land with mixed results.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks