What's new

TC Sounds CES Preview - New Uber-subs to be released (1 Viewer)

Mark Hayenga

Supporting Actor
TC Sounds just announced on their website the release of new subs that will be shown at CES. Anyone going might want to hit their booth. They've got photos of the prototypes they will be taking on their website. Here's a pic of the larger one:

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
Hi Mark

Thanks for the picture and for pointing me towards the actual source of the picture. Just a little too big and a little too expensive for me right now...I will just have to limp along with my 2 HSU VTF-3HOs plus Turbos...in max extension mode with Turbos, John Johnson of Secrets measured the '3HO + Turbo to be flat to 12 HZ...

Happy New Year

Rory Buszka

Supporting Actor
Hey, when a company produces something as great as that, they aren't under any obligation to deliver a low price as well. This sub looks like it's targeted at folks who would otherwise consider the Wilson Audio XS.

TC Sounds is also showing a couple other subs that are more within reason, and within reach. It looks like they're even carrying a Worx Audio True Line 218S subwoofer to the show, which uses a pair of their 18" pro woofers and is used in John Mellencamp's touring system, where they only need two of them per side.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks