What's new

Problem with Enemy of the State on PS3 (1 Viewer)

Robert Burkes

Second Unit
Don't know if this belongs in the Blu-Ray hardware forum or here, but here goes... Today I installed firmware version 1.32 from 1.11 on my PS3. The first film I watched was Enemy of the State, which I haven't seen on BD. I noticed a kind of vibration/pulsating effect on a lot of shots in the film. At first, I thought I was imagining it, but my roommate confirmed that he too was bothered by it. I've never seen this and have watched over 40 high-def discs on both BD and HD-DVD. Is this the disc or the firmware update? It's nearly 3:30 a.m. here, so I'm not going to test another film until tomorrow evening. Just thought I'd ask here to see if anyone else has noticed this? Thanks for any input. Later!

Rob

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I have not installed any updates on my PS3, but I had no such problem running ENEMY OF THE STATE when I watched it last week. In fact, it's one of the better transfers that I've seen during the short time I've had the PS3.

John Milton

Second Unit
I watched the EOTS BD on my PS3 last night. No problems at all, one of the best BDs yet IMO! Not sure which firmware I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks