What's new

Where the HELL is Friday The 13th: The Series! (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I'd love to see this show on DVD too but I think it would be one of those "I remember it being better than it is" type of things.

That being said, I'd take the chance and pick it up if it were released.

Craig Beam

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CraB
I used to watch this quite a bit, and thoroughly enjoyed it (despite its fairly cheap production values). I'd probably pick it up.

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
I already bought the entire series on dvd tv-ripped from SCREAM TV from an ebay seller a year ago.. waiting for the proper dvd release!

go to www.tvshowsondvd.com and vote for it!

John*P

Second Unit
I never saw this show when it originally aired, but I'd like to check it out on DVD...

Duane Alford

Second Unit
There is a thread on here and it was mentioned that there was a rumor that Paramount was going to release it to coincide with a box set containing the first 8 Friday The 13th movies. The box set with the movies came out, but I'm still waiting on the show.

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
One has nothing to do with the other.
Why would Paramount do a stupid thing like that?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
They'd do that because they're both called Friday The 13th. It's the same thing as when they re-release The Doors (for example) on the same day as World Trade Center was released. No connection other than Oliver Stone but they were trying to piggyback on the bigger title.

Dennis*G

Supporting Actor
I forgot about this show! Add me to the list that enjoyed the series back in the day and would possibly pick it up.

Loved that red-head :)

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
Any news on this project ?? Since Beauty and The Beast is released and other same decade series why not this one too ??

njoberheim

Agent
Real Name
Rich
Count me in as well! Every day I visit tvshowsondvd.com this is one of the shows I always hope to see an announcement on. Hopefully soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks