What's new

charlies angels seasons 4 & 5 (1 Viewer)

Real Name
bill green
hey everyone happy new year 2007 so when is charlies angels season 4 & season 5 dvd set comeing out. 1 & 2 are awesome. thanks bill :) :)

mickeyTOR

Agent
As much as I'd like to see them, I'm not holding my breath. It took about three years between seasons 2 and 3 - and those were popular years for the series.

With Kate Jackson absent in the last couple of years, and with most fans having abandoned the series by that point in its run, I'm doubtful that Sony even has it on the radar.

There are three Farrah eisodes in the foruth season, however, so I'm hopeful that that might be something of an incentive to get it out there. There's also the great Love Boat episode at the start of the season, and fun and cheesy guest appearances by Sally Kirkland and Barbara Stanwyk.

Season 5 was a bit of a shorter season than the rest. I'd suggest that Sony release them both as one set just to close the books on it for fans, but who am I to say.

Michael Alden

Supporting Actor
I would probably buy them to complete the series but it wouldn't upset me terribly if they don't come out either. Kate was the glue and the backbone of the show and it didn't really work without her IMO.

Real Name
bill green
hey mickey & michael i do agree with above replys but who knows maybe season 4 & 5 will come out this year or next year i guess all we do is be very patient with the dvd company that makes charlies angel. i need to get season 3 yet. thanks bill

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
I agree with Mike on this one. I have S1,2,3 of this series but after K.J. left it wasn't the same (IMO). I'd be more inclined to skip S4 and get S5 (Tanya Roberts). I hope the rest of the series gets released for the C.A. fans. My motto for this industry is "Never Say Never" :) Just when a lot of us were throwing in the towel on the 60's-80's era series TV/DVD market, announcements start appearing for Jan-Mar :) (How about "WKRP"? Never thought that would happen). So, keep up the vigil and watch TSoD for news.

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member

that's an excellant suggestion. Likely for a lot of people, neither of these seasons is compelling on their own, but bundled together, and the fact that it would represent a completion of the series, might be an incentive.

I was surprised to see this, and the other two seasons, priced at $18 at Sams Club recently. That somehow doesn't seem like a good sign to me.

Clay_E

Second Unit
I'm anxiously awaiting Season Five for that camp classic, "Attack Angels." The scene where a hypnotized Tanya Roberts tries oh-so-clumsily to kill a man in hand-to-hand combat is one of the funniest things in the entire run of the series...

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan
I'm happy to have the first three seasons, and I agree with a lot of the suggestions above that the fourth and fifth seasons post-Kate should be bundled. Let's hope that Sony's aware of that.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
I'm really hoping that Sony hasn't given up on releasing this. It was one of the most Iconic shows of the '70's.
There are only two more seasons, and no music rights!!
What's the holdup??

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

In reply to the previous post...I do believe that he was ``trying'' to say that he hoped Sony hadn't given up on releasing Charlie's 4 & 5. :)

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Yes, this was supposed to be I was hoping that Sony HASN"T given up on Charlie's Angels...
It's been a long week...

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
I would buy season 4 and 5 but i am not in any rush the way i am with tj hooker that i have to have but unfortunately both are probably dead :frowning:

But i will hold out hope that when you least expect it an announcement will pop up.

Real Name
Ken
Hopefully the trend for Angels, WKRP and other series will be to finish out the remaining seasons so that they could do box sets of the complete series. It would be awesome if WKRP could do that and use the original music in a high-end collectors set.

Ted Todorov

Senior HTF Member
If they don't want to spend money on releasing DVDs, why not at least release seasons 4 & 5 via iTunes?

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
This is rediculous, come on now, they just gave Barney Miller another chance, how about the Angels & T.J. Hooker...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks