Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Checking interest on HD DVD titles for trade

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Alan Scanlon

Alan Scanlon

Stunt Coordinator

• 121 posts

Posted December 29 2006 - 03:38 AM

Hello everyone. It has been a long time since I have posted here. I wish you a very Happy and Healthy New Year. I am considering making the jump to HD DVD. I have found the Toshiba HD A2 at various online sites. The prices range from $399 to $449 (with 2 HD DVDs) to $499 (also with 2 HD DVDs.) The $499 allows you to choose box sets, so a person could choose the Mission Impossible Set and Smallville Complete 5th Season.
There are not any movies included in the sale that I would purchase for myself, so I am leaning towards the $399 option. However, if there was a demand for the MI set and/or the Smallville 5th Season, I would make that purchase with the hope of trading them for other HD DVDs.
Would you please let me know if you would be interested in either of those sets? It would cost me an extra $100 if I go that way, so I would like to get approximately $100 worth of HD DVDs in return.
Thank you,
Alan Scanlon
ref59405@yahoo.com