Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

PS3 Tv set up

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 of 30 OFFLINE   cashman91

cashman91

Extra

• 17 posts

Posted December 29 2006 - 02:38 AM

hey i jus want to say thanks for any help ahead of time so i am new and i am searching for a new tv the price range for me $2800-$3500 i have read a article or two on HDTV's but i am a big newbie i am looking for something that is 1080p for the ps3 i prefer the tv sixe to be from 46" to 55" plasma or lcd NO PROJECTION TV's plz i know they kick ass but they arn't wat my family wants don't ask why its just that 65% of the time is for my regular Rogers HD Box and 35% for my 60gb PS3 forgot to mention that i live in CANADA and all Pricing should be CDN not US back to the main topic as well i think that the tv should have 3 HDMI ports because 1 for the Rogers HD box and 1 for the ps3 and another jus incase so may be 3 or 4 HDMI's might get something else for the HDMI slot

#2 of 30 OFFLINE   SethH

SethH

Screenwriter

• 2,867 posts

Posted December 29 2006 - 03:27 AM

FYI -- you're really limiting yourself. Plasmas that are 1080p are very expensive (out of your range) and LCDs increase in price rapidly once you get above 46". Therefore, I'm guessing you'll have to go with a 46" LCD to meet your requirements. Also, there aren't too many tvs out there with 3 HDMI inputs right now. You can always use a receiver or a switch if you need additional inputs -- also most people can't tell the difference between component and HDMI.

Some decent options:

Sharp Aquos 46" LCD - 1080p, 2 HDMI
Samsung 46" LCD - 1080p, 2 HDMI
Panasonic 50" Plasma - 768p, 1 HDMI

I checked bestbuy.ca and all these should be in your price range.

I know you asked me not to list this, but here it is anyway Posted Image
A very, very good option would be a Sony SXRD set which would allow you to get 55" and 1080p, still only 2 HDMI.

#3 of 30 OFFLINE   Arthur Legardo

Arthur Legardo

Second Unit

• 443 posts

Posted December 29 2006 - 05:33 AM

The Sony 46" XBR2 LCD is right at the top of your price range. It works perfectly with a PS3, obviously, and had 3 HDMI inputs. Do you have the SA 3250HD box or the HD PVR, the 8300 or something like that, because the 3250 only has a DVI connector. Although admittedly, I have my 3250 connected via its DVI connector to an HDMI connector on my XBR2.

#4 of 30 OFFLINE   SethH

SethH

Screenwriter

• 2,867 posts

Posted December 29 2006 - 05:40 AM

I think you may have forgotten to convert to Canadian currency -- unless you know of better sources than I do (which is certainly possible). BestBuy's Canadian website lists the 46" SBR2 as CAN$4278.99

#5 of 30 OFFLINE   Jacob C

Jacob C

Second Unit

• 257 posts

Posted December 29 2006 - 06:10 AM

My understanding is that you can get burn-in with plasmas. Just a thought. If you are doing a lot of gaming on this I would probably go with an LCD if those were my choices.
Jacob
--------------------------------

#6 of 30 OFFLINE   Arthur Legardo

Arthur Legardo

Second Unit

• 443 posts

Posted December 29 2006 - 09:35 AM

No conversion required, I am Canadian...I could swear the top end of his price range read $4500 earlier. Oh well, my mistake.

#7 of 30 OFFLINE   cashman91

cashman91

Extra

• 17 posts

Posted December 29 2006 - 01:22 PM

hey SethH the samsung is probably the 1# choice for now but i am looking for something better PS plz post price with suggestion in CDN

#8 of 30 OFFLINE   cashman91

cashman91

Extra

• 17 posts

Posted December 30 2006 - 07:05 AM

thanks i will check that set out and the "tv box' just forget about it it was info that i jus posted my bad

#9 of 30 OFFLINE   cashman91

cashman91

Extra

• 17 posts

Posted December 31 2006 - 02:12 AM

u guys are the experts i though i would be in a good atmoshphere of help but i have not gotten help in almost 40+ hours ~~~ this is ********

#10 of 30 OFFLINE   cashman91

cashman91

Extra

• 17 posts

Posted January 02 2007 - 02:46 AM

fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks fuck u fuckin retards you fuking pricks

#11 of 30 OFFLINE   cashman91

cashman91

Extra

• 17 posts

Posted January 04 2007 - 10:27 AM

HELP ME

#12 of 30 OFFLINE   SethH

SethH

Screenwriter

• 2,867 posts

Posted January 04 2007 - 09:57 PM

Ok man, what do you want. Your post #9 was pretty much incoherent. Please clarify and perhaps someone can help you out.

#13 of 30 OFFLINE   cashman91

cashman91

Extra

• 17 posts

Posted January 05 2007 - 01:34 AM

jus plzz answer the question i posted in my first post

#14 of 30 OFFLINE   ChrisClearman

ChrisClearman

Second Unit

• 298 posts

Posted January 05 2007 - 02:59 AM

Your only option is LCD since you are set on 1080p. Go look at all the LCD 1080p sets. Do a search on CNET. And stop being such a whiney jerk.

#15 of 30 OFFLINE   cashman91

cashman91

Extra

• 17 posts

Posted January 05 2007 - 06:15 AM

i am going to withthe samsung so far and does the dealers at CNET.COM ship to toronto in canada

#16 of 30 OFFLINE   ChrisClearman

ChrisClearman

Second Unit

• 298 posts

Posted January 05 2007 - 07:32 AM

I would say your best options are Sharp LC-46D62U Westinghouse LVM-47w1

#17 of 30 OFFLINE   cashman91

cashman91

Extra

• 17 posts

Posted January 05 2007 - 08:06 AM

Westinghouse LVM-47w1 Size and Price: Very good Quality: Average Style and User-Friendly: Crap No to that Sharp LC-46D62U price and size; Size good Price OK Quality: Good black buut has some major issues (inaccurate colour and visible pink bands in some parts Style user friendly: style above average user friendly average no because of quality but if no prob then maybe

#18 of 30 OFFLINE   ChrisClearman

ChrisClearman

Second Unit

• 298 posts

Posted January 05 2007 - 09:02 AM

Those are both good TVs I listed. Sony KDL-52XBR2 Sharp LC-52D62U Toshiba 42LZ196

#19 of 30 OFFLINE   cashman91

cashman91

Extra

• 17 posts

Posted January 05 2007 - 09:49 AM

the sony way to pricy sharp if find under $3200 cdn from known merchant and ships to Toronto yes but now no toshiba is nice but is only 42" thanks for the suggestion

#20 of 30 OFFLINE   cashman91

cashman91

Extra

• 17 posts

Posted January 06 2007 - 08:09 AM

hey i went to the sony store today and the xbr3 has wicked quality and so does the xbr2 also but then i saw samsung and it was just as good as the sony but the first thing that caught my eye was the 70" Full HD 1080p Sony SXRD it was thin for a projection tv and i find that tv to be kick as so thats my back up or even first choice so far i wan your opinions on the tv and some specs thanks alot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users