What's new

Any word on Wildfire season 2? (1 Viewer)

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
The third season of WILDFIRE is launching on ABC Family on Monday, and all day leading up to it they are running the entire 13-episode second season over again.

Lionsgate produces the show and owns DVD rights, but I haven't heard anything about season 2 coming out on DVD. The first season came out last February, about a month after season 2 premired. I assumed the delay was so that the network could repeat season 1 again before the DVD, which they did. But by the time they did that we at least knew that the DVD was coming, so I didn't bother taping it.

This time though I'm wondering wheather Season 1 sold enough copies to even warrent S2's release Does anybody here know anything about the potential of Season 2 coming out, or should I plan on taping the marathon?

Thanks.

Scamp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason
I've been wondering the same thing. Glad they are running the season 2 marathon before the season 3 premiere as I missed a few eps and need to catch up. Hope a season 2 dvd release is in the works.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks