Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

UNcontinued and Unreleased tv On dvd....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
86 replies to this topic

#81 of 87 OFFLINE   TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 22,301 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted January 28 2007 - 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiPan
Gargoyles

Many of you are just as frustrated as I am that Volume Two of Season Two has not been released as of yet. It's one thing to give up on a series, but to put Volume One on a DVD and then state you're not going to release Volume Two smacks of gross false advertising to me. Someone needs to start challenging these companies on their selling tactics if you ask me. This one was just underhanded. I haven't bought a Disney DVD since.
False advertising and underhanded? It only smacks of not selling enough copies to warrant a second release. It sucks but companies don't usually time and money on something that isn't going generate the amount of profit that they want.

#82 of 87 OFFLINE   tjguitar85

tjguitar85

Stunt Coordinator

• 166 posts

Posted February 01 2007 - 11:39 AM

I'd like to see the Vanishing Son TV Movies and Series get released.

#83 of 87 OFFLINE   RAJones

RAJones

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted February 01 2007 - 01:17 PM

Hopefully, Universal will release Baa Baa Black Sheep Vol. 2 in the near future. Since Airwolf Season 3 is being released in May, maybe Black Sheep will be released later this year. Let's just hope Baa Baa Black Sheep has only been "uncontinued", and not...dare I say...discontinued.

#84 of 87 OFFLINE   tjguitar85

tjguitar85

Stunt Coordinator

• 166 posts

Posted February 01 2007 - 03:22 PM

I'm still waiting for the first two ( and IMO, the best two) seasons of Earth: Final Conflict.

It seems so odd that they would just release 3-5, and now S4 seems to be disconitnued. Weird.

#85 of 87 OFFLINE   Steve_P

Steve_P

Extra

• 18 posts

Posted February 01 2007 - 09:05 PM

When will Fox release Season 7 of King of the Hill?

#86 of 87 OFFLINE   tjguitar85

tjguitar85

Stunt Coordinator

• 166 posts

Posted February 02 2007 - 02:24 AM

Another series that should get released is NightMan!

#87 of 87 OFFLINE   Michael Alden

Michael Alden

Supporting Actor

• 825 posts

Posted February 02 2007 - 04:02 AM

And are the Lone Ranger episodes complete? Everything I've seen on the series, including the Encore Westerns run and the Rhino DVD release, has come from the cut to 22 minute versions of the show. These things originally ran about 26 minutes or more and I'm not interested in paying for edited episodes. Anyone know the running times of the PAL set?