What's new

Zune MP3 Users ? (1 Viewer)

John_Graz

Stunt Coordinator
Not sure where I-pod, Zune, etc. should go on the Forum. There should be a MP-3 Device Category.

Anyway, any have a ZUNE yet ? I got one for Christmas from my wife and have not yet opened it. Trying to decide between the ZUNE or maybe a I-pod. I been reading alot on other forums and was wondering what you guys thought - Pro's & Cons.
Thanks and Happy New Year !

ChuckSolo

Screenwriter
I have friends that received Zunes for Christmas. Each was taken back and swapped for an iPod. There are a number of issues with the Zunes. For one thing, you can't just pay .99 for a single song as you can in iTunes. You must plunk down your money in $5.00 amounts. So if you want just one song, Microsoft keeps the other $4.01 until you are ready to buy more. You can only play a song Wi-Fi'd to your Zune from another 3 times in 3 days, then you have to buy it. The thing is big as a brick. I tried all manner of MP3 players on the market until I settled in with my iPod. I have a 30 gig newest generation and love it. I use it primarily in my car. I have never had issues with any iPod I have owned (1 shuffle, 1 Mini, 1 20 gig Video and now my 30 gig); iTunes has worked just as well. I have downloaded more than 500 songs to my iPod from iTunes and never had an issue. I have my entire CD collection, about 350 CDs on it. Try out the Zune, if you like it, then all is well. Personally I would trade it in on a 30 gig iPod.

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
There's a thread on the Zune in "After Hours" Check it out. I wouldn't want one personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks