Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

GTHD now available!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   BrianShort

BrianShort

Supporting Actor

• 934 posts

Posted December 23 2006 - 06:08 AM

The demo for Gran Turismo HD is now available. You'll need an account for either the Hong Kong or Japanese Playstation stores to get it. I can't really say how it is yet, cause I have been unable to login to any of the stores (US, HK, or Japan)

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Leo

Leo

Second Unit

• 293 posts

Posted December 23 2006 - 01:44 PM

Update: It is available for the US market also. Weighs in as about ~625MB download. Runs 1080p. Enjoy.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Clinton McClure

Clinton McClure

Screenwriter

• 2,786 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted December 29 2006 - 09:04 PM

I had read in November that GTHD had been tossed because they couldn't get it to work. Does this really mean it is back on track for production?

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Christ Reynolds

Christ Reynolds

Producer

• 3,597 posts

Posted December 30 2006 - 06:28 PM

gt hd has been cancelled, gt5 is still in production.

CJ
And then when I feel so stuffed I can't eat anymore, I just use the restroom! And then I CAN eat more!

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   BrianB

BrianB

Producer

• 5,211 posts

Posted December 31 2006 - 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christ Reynolds
gt hd has been cancelled, gt5 is still in production.

Not quite true, considering GT:HD is available for download Posted Image Instead of going with a microtransaction model (pay to download tracks/cars), they made it a free download containing 10 cars.
high resolution ipod featuring dlp hd programming is the best, almost as good as playstation 2 with wega windows media on a super cd! ps2 and tivo do dolby tv with broadband hdtv!