What's new

Anyone get their 3 or 5 free hd-dvd's yet? (1 Viewer)

king

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Arvi
Glad to see this offer is also being offered in Canada! It was a nice surprise when I cut open the box for the A2. Too bad the choices are so poor...

Unfortunately you lose out on this offer if you buy a demo or open box unit. I could have got another 3 free dvd's for my A1, except it never came with a box! :frowning:

RalphJR

Agent
I agree with you, we have 15 DVD choices and believe that none of them are good as far as PQ. I am currently trying to decide on which 3 to pick?

Jaxon's Dad

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug
I haven't gotten mine yet, but if I remember correctly the delivery time was up to 10 weeks.

I disagree. I chose "Sky Captain," "Apollo 13," and "Casablanca." All of these have received raves for the PQ.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Submitted my form on 11/18 and haven't received anything yet. Not really expecting to until late Jan. or early Feb.

ericJed

Agent
I just today 1/7/07 , sent mine in.
I choose Riddick, Blazing Saddles & Four Brothers.
I'll chime in when they arrive.

GO SD SUPER CHARGERS!!!

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I called the 800 # today and they gave me some B.S. about how the overwhelming response has caused everything to be pushed back a few weeks. So, now I'm not expecting to see anything before March(even though I mailed off my rebate in November). :frowning:

Brajesh Upadhyay

Supporting Actor
We may never get our three freebies. People on AVS are reporting of Toshiba claiming they're not on their system when they call in. Toshiba instructed them to re-submit their rebate request to a different address.

I hate rebates & don't count on them anymore. Just look for the best deal w/o one whenever possible. The whole rebate world has become a big scam.

Mark Bendiksen

Screenwriter
Yikes....how do you "resubmit" a rebate? The first time we had to send the actual UPC code.

Hope mind doesn't get lost in the shuffle; I guess we'll see...

SoulOnIce

Auditioning
Real Name
Christopher Jones
I called Toshiba yesterday and sure enough they said they don't have my name on record for the rebate offer. They said they are not responsible for lost mail and the supervisor there will decide if I can re-submit using photocopies of the UPC I made...what a farce.

Jaxon's Dad

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug
Found the number and just called. My information got through fine and my fulfillment is in process. Sorry for everyone that was given bad news. That really rots.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I called again today and they FINALLY confirmed that my submission has been received and that the discs will be shipping soon. :emoji_thumbsup:

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I'm just waiting for the first post in this thread where someone has actually received their discs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks