Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

4 Weeks Free Online Movie Rentals

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   ewokninja

ewokninja

Auditioning

• 12 posts

Posted December 14 2006 - 09:48 AM

Blockbuster Online 4 weeks free trial... plus since they started that Total Access program if you return an Online rental to the store you get a free in-store rental

http://www.blockbuster.com/bbfamily

enter promo code 1647ta

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   ewokninja

ewokninja

Auditioning

• 12 posts

Posted December 19 2006 - 03:09 AM

Blockbuster just made a new announcement
"DALLAS, December 19, 2006 – Members of BLOCKBUSTER Total Access™, the new online/in-store DVD rental program from Blockbuster Inc., can now try out up to 12 new games a year free. Effective immediately, BLOCKBUSTER Total Access members can choose to use the monthly e-coupon included in their subscription for either a free in-store movie rental or a free in-store game rental.
BLOCKBUSTER Total Access™, which launched in November, gives Blockbuster’s online customers the option of returning their DVDs through the mail or exchanging them at more than 5,000 participating BLOCKBUSTER stores for free in-store movie rentals. In addition, BLOCKBUSTER Total Access customers also receive a free in-store rental e-coupon each month. Subscribers can use the monthly rental e-coupon in the same visit with their in-store exchanges for another free movie or, as of now, a free game rental. Subscribers can also use the free monthly e-coupon by itself if they have already returned their DVDs through the mail or just aren’t ready to return their online rentals yet."

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   Jeff Bamberger

Jeff Bamberger

Second Unit

• 496 posts

Posted December 20 2006 - 01:34 AM

Is this a one time use code? When you follow the link you see an image of the form/card that was probably sent in the mail.....I wonder if this is a code that anyone can use or if it was intended to be a one time use.

If anyone cna use the code, I may do this as most of the online rental trials are only 2 weeks. The 4 weeks gives a reasonable amount of time to try......

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   TonyD

TonyD

Executive Producer

• 16,244 posts
  • LocationDisney World and Universal Florida

Posted December 20 2006 - 09:47 AM

https://www.blockbus...gnup/rp/regPlan
facebook.com/whotony

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   TonyD

TonyD

Executive Producer

• 16,244 posts

Posted December 21 2006 - 02:06 AM

the code and link that i got in email was different then the op's.

www.blockbuster.com/friend1

enter friend1 as the code.
facebook.com/whotony

#6 of 7 OFFLINE   TonyD

TonyD

Executive Producer

• 16,244 posts

Posted December 21 2006 - 02:12 AM

btw, for what its worth, i do work at a bbv(as i'm guessing the op doees too) but the link i posted does not benifit my specific store in any way( but i expect the op's does).
facebook.com/whotony

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   ewokninja

ewokninja

Auditioning

• 12 posts

Posted December 23 2006 - 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD
btw, for what its worth, i do work at a bbv(as i'm guessing the op doees too) but the link i posted does not benifit my specific store in any way( but i expect the op's does).

my co-worker's husband works at the corporate office in Dallas ... she gave me the code I thought it was a cool deal she just said it was a friends and family deal and that I could share it ........ so I'm just passing along the deal ... even if he gets something for it I got the free movie rentals Posted Image