-

Photo
- - - - -

Will And Grace Season 6

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 of 9 OFFLINE   bob kaplan

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor

• 555 posts

Posted December 14 2006 - 05:52 AM

Any gossip as to when this might appear?

#2 of 9 OFFLINE   Seth Thrasher

Seth Thrasher

Agent

• 33 posts

Posted December 14 2006 - 04:26 PM

For whatever reason, Lions Gate has pretty much decided it's only worth their while to put out one set a year. Each of the last three years a set has been released late-summer of that year, and then the next one doesn't come out until the next year.

In other words, it'll be awhile.
Seth Thrasher

#3 of 9 OFFLINE   David Rain

David Rain

Screenwriter

• 1,095 posts

Posted December 14 2006 - 05:14 PM

As much as I loved this show at it's height, the later seasons hold little magic for me. Too many unnecessary guest stars. And that series finale stunk up the place. How the mighty did fall.
Still Turning the Beat Around at Our Cool New Pad

Retro Remixes

#4 of 9 OFFLINE   JamesTaylor

JamesTaylor

Stunt Coordinator

• 177 posts

Posted December 14 2006 - 07:24 PM

I love the seventh season more than any other season. Maybe thats because it's the only season that I've watched in quick succession- they aired the season seven episodes four times a week here in Australia. Season Eight is the worst of them all though. I saw the Britney Spears episode, and even though I was surprised at how good the acting was from here, the jokes are old, and annoying. Even though it would've been good to have it on air for a bit longer (only with better scriptwriters), I'm glad it died. I hope that Seasons 1-4 are released in Australia soon. Season 5 will be released here in March.
-James
Disney Rocks!

#5 of 9 OFFLINE   david_hu

david_hu

Stunt Coordinator

• 91 posts

Posted December 14 2006 - 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesTaylor
I love the seventh season more than any other season. Maybe thats because it's the only season that I've watched in quick succession- they aired the season seven episodes four times a week here in Australia. Season Eight is the worst of them all though. I saw the Britney Spears episode, and even though I was surprised at how good the acting was from here, the jokes are old, and annoying. Even though it would've been good to have it on air for a bit longer (only with better scriptwriters), I'm glad it died. I hope that Seasons 1-4 are released in Australia soon. Season 5 will be released here in March.
-James
Season's 1-3 were released in Australia exclusive the the EZYDVD video rental chain. I still see copies about these stores.

#6 of 9 OFFLINE   cameronRJ

cameronRJ

Auditioning

• 11 posts

Posted December 15 2006 - 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesTaylor
-James

Actually it's Season 6 that will be released in March.

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_hu
Season's 1-3 were released in Australia exclusive the the EZYDVD video rental chain. I still see copies about these stores.

Seasons 1-5 are out now through VideoEzy (not EzyDVD).

#7 of 9 ONLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 29,511 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted January 19 2007 - 05:05 PM

My wife and I never watched a season of Will & Grace as they aired on NBC. We picked up Season 1 and have been marching through the season sets until we are currently making our way through season 4.

It won't be long before we are in need of season 6.

I can understand what a lot of people are saying about the progression of the show. Right at the outset of season 3 you could see the impact of an influx of guest stars and some lame storylines. Still, we are enjoying the show greatly. The problems that come with success, I guess?

Anyway, this is another vote for seeing the releases of Will & Grace season sets pick up some steam! Posted Image

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#8 of 9 OFFLINE   mickeyTOR

mickeyTOR

Agent

• 29 posts

Posted January 21 2007 - 03:23 AM

I was disappointed by the fact that they edited the 'super-sized' episodes from the first five seasons. There was no logical reason for doing that (other than to save money, perhaps, from licensing the original versions).

Not sure if I will continue with this series or not. Will have to see how I'm feeling come August when they put the next season set out.

#9 of 9 ONLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 29,511 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted February 11 2007 - 12:56 PM

Perfect timing! My wife and I have just begun Season 5!

From Gord Lacey at tvshowsondvd.com:

Will and grace: Season 6 coming May 1, 2007! Posted Image

Amazon.com has a price up of $30.99.

Posted Image

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

Forum Nav Content I Follow