What's new

Will And Grace Season 6 (1 Viewer)

Real Name
Seth Thrasher
For whatever reason, Lions Gate has pretty much decided it's only worth their while to put out one set a year. Each of the last three years a set has been released late-summer of that year, and then the next one doesn't come out until the next year.

In other words, it'll be awhile.

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
As much as I loved this show at it's height, the later seasons hold little magic for me. Too many unnecessary guest stars. And that series finale stunk up the place. How the mighty did fall.

JamesTaylor

Stunt Coordinator
I love the seventh season more than any other season. Maybe thats because it's the only season that I've watched in quick succession- they aired the season seven episodes four times a week here in Australia. Season Eight is the worst of them all though. I saw the Britney Spears episode, and even though I was surprised at how good the acting was from here, the jokes are old, and annoying. Even though it would've been good to have it on air for a bit longer (only with better scriptwriters), I'm glad it died. I hope that Seasons 1-4 are released in Australia soon. Season 5 will be released here in March.
-James

david_hu

Stunt Coordinator
Season's 1-3 were released in Australia exclusive the the EZYDVD video rental chain. I still see copies about these stores.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
My wife and I never watched a season of Will & Grace as they aired on NBC. We picked up Season 1 and have been marching through the season sets until we are currently making our way through season 4.

It won't be long before we are in need of season 6.

I can understand what a lot of people are saying about the progression of the show. Right at the outset of season 3 you could see the impact of an influx of guest stars and some lame storylines. Still, we are enjoying the show greatly. The problems that come with success, I guess?

Anyway, this is another vote for seeing the releases of Will & Grace season sets pick up some steam! :emoji_thumbsup:

mickeyTOR

Agent
I was disappointed by the fact that they edited the 'super-sized' episodes from the first five seasons. There was no logical reason for doing that (other than to save money, perhaps, from licensing the original versions).

Not sure if I will continue with this series or not. Will have to see how I'm feeling come August when they put the next season set out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks