What's new

Sid & Marty Krofft: what's next? when? (1 Viewer)

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
There are many live-action shows from Kroft that have not been released. I am most interested in far out space nuts (i,e. Bob Denver) or Wonderbug or the lost saucer.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Apparently their re-issues of HR Puffnstuff and Sigmund must not have had good sales as there seems o be no more releases coming. Too bad I really wanted Sigmund Season 2, Lost Saucer, Far Out Space Nuts and Kroft Supershow. Maybe something will happen but it is starting to look unlikely.

JoeDoakes

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
I think that Far Out Space Nuts would do quite well. Bob Denver basically plays the Gilligan character to Chuck McCann's "Skipper." I always watched it on Saturday mornings.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
JoeDoakes said:
I think that Far Out Space Nuts would do quite well. Bob Denver basically plays the Gilligan character to Chuck McCann's "Skipper." I always watched it on Saturday mornings.
They should have started with releases that had not been released yet and they probably would have got much bigger sales as you would think far out space nuts would sell fairly well.

Corey3rd

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe Corey
They should have released all the shows at once as a mega-Krofft boxset. Then put them out individually.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
I don't know what happened to the Krofft shows. I thought they were going to put them all out a couple years ago. Instead we keep getting the same stuff over and over.
You know what else--they should have tried putting Pufnstuf on blu. It's the only show they did that was filmed on 35mm; would look amazing on blu.

Mick Tees

Second Unit
We're finally getting Grizzly Adams. I'm a child from the 70's. I'm not giving up on Far Out Space Nuts and some of the other nuggets...
Keep the faith!
:)

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Randy Korstick said:
Apparently their re-issues of HR Puffnstuff and Sigmund must not have had good sales as there seems o be no more releases coming. Too bad I really wanted Sigmund Season 2, Lost Saucer, Far Out Space Nuts and Kroft Supershow. Maybe something will happen but it is starting to look unlikely.
Same here. I was really disappointed the other shows haven't come out on DVD.
James

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks