Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

time for a up grade

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Bryan Michael

Bryan Michael

Supporting Actor

• 564 posts

Posted December 11 2006 - 01:43 PM

well i am looking in to upgradeing my ht with a better amp i curentley have sunfire theater grand III adcom 7607 and custome speakers with the vifa dome tweaters and dual 6.5 xbl^2 now i am thinking of adding more power to drove my new speakers a little better i am thinking of eather getting something like 4 bryston 4b st amps used for about 6k total i like the 20 year warentee or the lexicn 7 channel amp or some thing similar all sujestions are welcome
there are olny 2 types of people in the world the irish and thoes who want to be irish

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Arthur S

Arthur S

Screenwriter

• 2,572 posts

Posted December 11 2006 - 04:10 PM

HI Bryan The best HT I ever experienced in a private home had 5 B&W 802 with Bryston amps for each speaker. I would go with the Bryston. Happy Holidays PS I have a couple subs with xbl2 technology.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Bryan Michael

Bryan Michael

Supporting Actor

• 564 posts

Posted December 12 2006 - 02:18 PM

my sub is 4 avalanch 18's in a ib
there are olny 2 types of people in the world the irish and thoes who want to be irish

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Arthur S

Arthur S

Screenwriter

• 2,572 posts

Posted December 12 2006 - 02:44 PM

Bryan I am running 2 HSU VTF-3HO with Turbochargers and the 12 inch drivers have xbl2 technology, (in a relatively small room). I am not a DIY kind of guy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users