Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

NAD Service Center

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   John*K

John*K

Stunt Coordinator

• 146 posts

Posted December 11 2006 - 08:02 AM

Looking for NAD service centers in the U.S. Anyone have one available? I contacted the NAD Help center for a list, but was unable to get a response. I bought the component from a B&M "authorized" dealer, who is now out-of-business. Frustrating.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Producer

• 5,910 posts

Posted December 15 2006 - 12:35 PM

Maybe they didn’t answer because the info is right there on the same web page where you found the Help Center? According to the page, parts and service are available through their distributors. Click the link that says “NAD Distributor” and find the one for the country you live in. There is also a phone number if you happen to live in North America.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

My Equipment List
“A nice mid-fi system,” according to an audiophile acquaintance.

My Tech / DIY Articles and Reviews

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   John*K

John*K

Stunt Coordinator

• 146 posts

Posted December 21 2006 - 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne A. Pflughaupt
Maybe they didn’t answer because the info is right there on the same web page where you found the Help Center? According to the page, parts and service are available through their distributors. Click the link that says “NAD Distributor” and find the one for the country you live in. There is also a phone number if you happen to live in North America.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

No, you have to call them to get an authorized sevice center location.

Thanks for the help anyway.