What's new

FS: Pioneer RFD-1 RF Demodulator (1 Viewer)

JJreal

Auditioning
Real Name
Jesse
Hello,

I realize this seems to be an old post. However, would you by chance still have this Pioneer RFD-1 Demodulator for sale.
Thanks
JJreal

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
I have one still in the box used but will only sell it with the Pioneer LD player, these are very hard to find now and mine was hard to find back in the "day"...pm to discuss.

JJreal

Auditioning
Real Name
Jesse
Ok, I recently upgraded my current laserdisc player to a Pioneer Elite CLD-99 Laserdisc player. I never really bothered with the AC-3 Demodulators. I have several dozen AC-3 Laserdiscs, Just by collecting over the years.
I thought it would be interesting to hear how they sound through the Pioneer RFD-1 AC-3 Demodulator. I really am a hudge fan of DTS laserdiscs. If the AC-3 comes close maybe it would not be a bad investment. If you need some extra cash and decide to part with your Pioneer RFD-1 let me know. May Laserdiscs never die!!!!!!!!
Best Regards,
JJreal

Adam

Stunt Coordinator
I used to have a Pioneer Elite CLD-99. I sold here about 5 years ago for $600.

I used it with the B&K RF demodulator I sold that to the same buyer. AC-3 on laser disc sounds just as good as DTS because it is not compressed like dolby digital on most DVD's.

Good luck in your quest to find one it is worth it.

Mike Brantley

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mike Brantley
Jason and Jesse, when y'all find yours, look for one for me too. My house is starting to look like a retirement home for laserdisc players, but no AC3 demodulator here as yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks