What's new

Barnes and Noble 25% off coupon code (i.e Superman Ultimate box set NOW $67.5 + tax) (1 Viewer)

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
This is such a great deal! Someone at dvdtalk.com also posted a AAA link that give me a few extra bucks off that (glad I'm a member!). I'm not a B&N member but I still got an amazing deal. Can't wait!

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
Thanks Patrick!

Just ordered mine using the 25% coupon code and the 10% B&N Member Discount:
Shipment Subtotal:$45.48Discount:$24.50Shipping & Handling:FREESales Tax:$3.52Shipment Total:$49.00

Tim-H.

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim-H
Thanks! Cheaper than the separate films I would have purchased, plus free shipping. Who knows, someday I may even watch S:IV!

Jim-M

Second Unit
Go through the AAA link above and the new James Bond volumes are only $35.08 + tax. What a great deal!

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
How the heck do you place an order for it online at B&N; when I pull up the product it says that it's not available for ordering... :frowning:

Or did you guys snap them all up???? ;)

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
Damn, it even showed up for me at work after Tony questioned it, but it sure is gone now.

Did anybody else get a message from Barnes and Noble that the "release date has been pushed back" for the Superman Ultimate set? I've talked to three customer service persons and a supervisor about this. They claim that the distributor has not released the DVD set and they won't have it in stock until December 28. I'm not sure what to do about this because I ordered it with the coupon and the total was only $56 after tax. Has anyone encountered this problem too? On the flipside, if you received your set or it's on the way, let me know so I can put more pressure on them. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks