Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Does any have "Keep It Together" by Guster?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Paul D Young

Paul D Young

Second Unit

• 353 posts

Posted November 23 2006 - 06:31 AM

I have the Palm Pictures/Reprise Records US version of "Keep It Together" and there is some serious interference or something with the sound.

It is apparent (but not as pronounced) on the first song in the left channel simultaneous with the bass guitar notes. It reaches it's worst during the beginning of I Hope Tommorow Is Like Today. The same interference type sound in the left channel. It is especially apparent if you have it up loud or have your headphones on.

I have since purchased the Fancy Packaging version of the album in the hardcover book thingy but it seems to be the exact same CD with the same problems (although the packaging is very nice).

Has anyone else noticed this problem? Or if you have, has anyone found that a different version of the CD (perhaps an import) might be devoid of these defects?
I haven't been able to listen to this CD since I noticed it because it drives me crazy.

Any help or info is appreciated. Thanks,
Paul