Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

best place for DVDA discs?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   Tim L

Tim L

Second Unit

• 323 posts

Posted November 20 2006 - 10:17 AM

i was wondering where the best places to purchase DVDA discs (and some SACD) would be-either BM or online. ANyone have any favorites-as to prices and/or availability? thanks
Tim

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   Phil A

Phil A

Screenwriter

• 2,894 posts
  • LocationCentral FL

Posted November 20 2006 - 11:21 AM

In stores I would guess Best Buy. Online, circuitcity.com, amusicdirect.com, elusivedisc.com, acousticssounds.com, tower.com, cduniverse.com and I'm sure lots of others.

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Chris Gerhard

Chris Gerhard

Screenwriter

• 1,275 posts

Posted November 20 2006 - 09:26 PM

Online I have purchased many SACD's and a few DVD-A's and DualDisc DVD-A's from yourmusic.com. Buy.com and CDUniverse are great places right now since the Google Checkout $10 off a $30 purchase is running. Buy.com raised their prices recently but I picked up a bunch in the last few weeks using the promotion since Buy.com also has free shipping.

Chris

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Felix Martinez

Felix Martinez

Screenwriter

• 1,455 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted November 21 2006 - 02:03 AM

CDUniverse is pretty good about restocking what's available, and what sometimes is not so available. For stuff that's out of stock, you can click and submit your e-mail, and I have a feeling they use these responses to restock whenever possible. I've rec'd some hard to find discs this way. YMMV. They also accept Paypal, which is a great way to make use of unused balances Posted Image

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   PerryD

PerryD

Supporting Actor

• 739 posts

Posted November 21 2006 - 02:37 AM

Go to DeepDiscountDVD, search on "DVDAUDIO", and you will find a bunch of titles for around $9 after the 20% coupon.

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Tim L

Tim L

Second Unit

• 323 posts

Posted November 21 2006 - 11:14 AM

thanks -I will check out these sites.
tim